Uploaded by MsPsylocke

package quality

price range

Reviews

Aug/12/2007

I get butter, vanilla, sugar, and musk.
Has a candyish/bakeryish quality to it. It's really delicious if you like gourmand vanilla fragrances. Wish it were a large bottle of lasting, spray-on fragrance instead of oil, but oh well, it's just yummy as it is. Love it.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal

HairRed

EyesGreen

Aug/02/2007

This does smell great, however, I get more vanilla than musk from this oil. I like to layer this with white musk fragrances to bring out the musk a little more and add a little more creaminess to the musks.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Medium

EyesBlue

Apr/13/2007

This is a sublime and simple vanilla with the barest tinge of a sweet musk. I wouldn't have any idea there was any musk at all in this if I wasn't sniffing for it, and I have a good nose for musks in general. This vanilla is sweet and natural. It doesn't lean toward a dark, vanilla extract and brown sugar smell, nor a powdery flowery vanilla orchid smell, but more the smell of a …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (11 reviews)

Age

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesHazel

Jan/03/2007

The best vanilla I've ever smelled hands down. I own a lot of fragrances, most of them vanilla based, and I love them all, but if I want something that's SURE to inspire compliments and get complete strangers asking "what are you wearing?" I wear this. My most inexpensive fragrance and my most commented on. It's truly beautiful.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (455 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Other

EyesOther

Nov/29/2006

Nemat Vanilla Musk is a superb very light musk with a light vanilla. Perfect balance, very wearable, and plays well with Nemat's Light Musk nearby.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1117 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairOther, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Nov/24/2006

This is heaven!! Pure vanilla orchids and a very light white musk in a very inexpensive, long lasting oil! It is more vanilla than musk and it's a sweet but not overly sweet vanilla. If you love vanilla scents you have to try this. It's HG Vanilla! It reminds me very much of Il Profumo Bourbon Vanilla, which is gorgeous, but not much staying power for $80 a bottle! Nemat International …Read more

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (635 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Medium

EyesBrown

Nov/24/2006

Vanilla fans, you owe it to yourself to sample this one! I don't get musk from it, just a dreamy and sweet vanilla. Light but long-lasting, it's the best vanilla oil I ever sampled. Most vanilla oils smell like candles, this is yummy!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age