Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Sep/16/2012

I love the way this stuff smells. I use it with the conditioner and it's made my hair thicker and shinier. I still use a deep conditioner once a week because it doesn't make my hair as soft as I'd like it to be, but I love everything else about it. I don't find it to be too drying - I have fine, relatively thick, and very oily hair and this is the first shampoo/conditioner …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBrown

fromgracep

Jun/11/2012

I didn't know how to rate this product, to be honest. It definitely makes my hair look more voluminous and in that way, it's the best shampoo I've tried, BUT it dries the life out of my hair, and my skin. It's so drying that I get tight palms after using it, which lasts into the next day (that said, I do tend toward dry rather than oily skin.) I don't know if I can …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Jun/10/2012

I really like this product but don't use it all the time it WILL dry out your hair a lot. It smells very good, and does volumize but after recently taking a break from it i think that it is more of a clarifying shampoo then moisturizing unless you use the conditioner which makes your hair so soft. Just don't use this product all the time it can take a toll.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Jan/21/2011

My hair: fine, normal, thick, wavy.

The scent is amazing and fresh. Too drying for everyday, but I'm keeping it as a clarifying shampoo for once a week.

Conditioner is wonderful for everyday. I'm pairing it with my favorite Avalon Organics Biotin Thickening Shampoo for great results.

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesGreen

2.0

Nov/18/2010

Could not get a comb through my fine, highlighted hair. Used a handful of matching conditioner and it was still tangled. Had to put in another heavier conditioner just to comb it.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily

HairBlond

Nov/12/2010

I decided to buy this product after using Pantene for awhile. I've noticed that in the past year I have lost a lot of hair, (I'm only 24!) and I think it has something to do with all of the dyeing, flat-ironing, and bad shampoos/conditioners.

Anyway, I used it for the first time today and loved the smell. The lather was nice, too. I noticed a slight tingling/burning in my …

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (30 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

Oct/11/2010

I bought this in the liter size so it had the pump which was very convenient. I use this with their conditioner and it does have a very strong scent in the shower but once your hair dries its lighter. After i rinse this shampoo out, my hair has that squeaky clean sound. If i didn't use the conditioner with it, my hair would probably be really dry.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (28 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrown

EyesBlack

Sep/26/2010

It was alright, didn't notice any real difference other than the zesty citrus aroma that helps to wake up in the morning. I personally prefer the minty scent of the tea tree special

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (23 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark

HairGrey

EyesViolet

1.0

Aug/19/2010

This stuff dried my hair out....straw like!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1387 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Tan, Warm

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBrown

Jul/25/2010

This smells amazing! It doesn't strip the color from my hair and when I use it with the matching conditioner my hair is full of body and shine all day. It's expensive but worth it to me.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

Age30-35