Becca Creme Eye Colour

3.3

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

At a recent visit to Nordie's I fell in love with the Becca MA and ended up buying a lot of makeup. Which I am now returning. I think my combo skin just isn't right for Becca - maybe you have to have dry skin. Anyway, I got this eye shadow in Antique Gold and the color is BEAUTIFUL. In fact, all day other MAs were gasping at how great my eyes looked. But, sadly, it creased and faded fairly quickly (within a couple of hours - lasted 4 hours at the most). Apparently Becca is coming out with a powder version of this and I might buy it because I really do love the color. But the whole cream eye shadow thing (unless it dries to a powder) just doesn't work for me. The compact was super cute, though.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this product in Antique Gold which translated in to a beautiful, dark bronze color on the eye. I found that these last longer than other cream eyeshadows and impart a very natural look. I don't prefer the packaging as the small size and tight seal make it difficult to open, but would definitely purchase this product again.

I gave this product lipsticks for the sultry colors, but the formula of this is awful. You could wear this for a photo shoot, but that's really about all. The greasiest creme eyeshadow I've tried. MAC Paints and Nars creme shadows are much better.

I got this in Antique Gold (deep green-tinged brown) and Bronze Gold (orangey brick). They go on very easily and evenly with the fingertips for a sheer, stained effect, extremely natural and quick to achieve. It just looks as if you have naturally browny-toned eyelids. The only thing I didn't like was the tendency to wear off very quickly, though in their defence they didn't smear or creep, just gradually and evenly disappear. If you were happy to reapply every couple of hours or so (and the compact includes a little mirror), this would not be a problem. As cream eyeshadows go, these are excellent and the colors are great, but like all creams wear is a problem so I would generally prefer a powder and will not repurchase.

I have the Quartz & Antique Gold shades. The colors are v. pretty, but if it's warm out and/or you have oily skin it will shift & crease like crazy. I had high hopes for these, but I think I'll stick with Benefit for creams and Chantecaille for powders. Really wanted to like these.)

I love the color in Antique Gold. I received a sample of this, and just loved it. Normally , I shy away from browns, ect. , but this brownish-golden cream shadow looks terrific on my dark eyes. I usually stick to greys, silvers, and purples, ect., but this color makes your eyes pop!

I got four of the creme eye shadows - Quartz, Graphite, Antique Bronze and Gold Bronze. I really like all of them! They blend very well, and seem to last a fair bit, for a creme product. I find they last longer when applied over powder - they also blend just fine over powder.

The Quartz is a shimmery light pink colour, perfect for every day, especially if you tend towards being fair.

Graphite is a wearable dark shimmery grey. Used as a wash, you can wear it during the day, or with layers as a smokey eye.

Antique Bronze is a really pretty failsafe colour - everyone who has tried it, loves it! It's a khaki-brown colour.

Bronze Gold is a terracota type colour - it's the colour the model on the Becca catalogue looks to be wearing.

The Antique Gold is a beautiful cream eye shadow, but could be too slippery for some. This will definitely crease, but there's quite a bit of product so you can reapply to your heart's content for months, lol. It's an interesting color, too, dark brown with some green and a hint of shimmer.

PROS: comes in compact with mirror, easy to blend; CONS: limited color choices, will crease;

I was slightly disappointed with this. While the color was nice and it looked good, this isn't feasible to use if you have oily eyelids or if it's warm outside.

It doesn't crease as easily as other cream/gloss e/s.. but it still does after awhile, which means you have to touch up regularly.

Popular Eye Shadows