no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/09/2013

I should start off by saying that I am normally one of the many patchouli haters out there. I feel like patchouli is a scent that people either really enjoy or really despise and that there aren't many who sit on patchouli's musty, soil-ridden fence. My best friend for example loves it and her place always smells a little bit like patchouli. I however can normally only stand patchouli …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

3.0

Jun/07/2009

While Aftel's chocolate scent has too much orange for me, this has too much patchouli. Don't get me wrong, this is nicely done but just not for me. I also swear there's tobacco in this but it's not listed in the notes.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (178 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Wavy, Fine

Jun/06/2007

Film Noir is a very sultry scent of patchouli and cocao that engulfs you. It reminds me of a scent Mina would wear. The dark yet charimatic scent of the perfume lingering on the nape of the neck waiting for Dracula to sweep her away. Film Noir even has this ablity to make even people who stongly dislike patchouli like it. It is truely one of a kind and a classic.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

May/11/2007

I absolutely adore this perfume! I ordered a pack of 5 samples from Ayala and this was my absolute favourite. beautifully mysterious - the patchouli and cocoa absolute is a divine combination. This perfume is expensive but I will definately be saving up for a full size.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

HairRed

Nov/02/2006

This scent is so smooth and comforting.
I am a former patchouli hater so I'm very
picky when it comes to patch and this one
is sweet, not dirty smelling.
The cacao note lasts a long time.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Oct/24/2006

This is the Dark Sister of Tabu. And I like them both for the same reason--they are comforting to me. Warm, deep, and sweet, and vaguely about something delicious cooking. Can't stop sniffing my arm. This is a chocolate scent. I never got on the Angel bandwagon; I didn't like it at all. (Which is odd because I love chocolate, the darker the better. Those 85% cocoa Lindt bars are …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (144 reviews)

Age44-55