L'Oreal Paris Visible Results

No Image

2.0

on 2/11/2003 10:27:00 PM

Weird how so many people have had problems with this. I have sensitive skin that breaks out easily and this didn't bother me at all (I used the fragrance free one). I only gave it 3 lipsticks though because it's too greasy for day use on my combo skin. However, I've been liking it as a night treatment because in the am my skin has a nice glow. But it has spf so I guess it's kind of a waste. UPDATE: since I've developed rosacea my skin can't handle much, especially the sunscreen octyl methoxycinnamate which this contains.

on 1/31/2003 7:32:00 PM

I did not like this at all. It didn't soak into my face at all, nor did it moisturize. But worst of all, it started to cause me to break out after a week of use, and I NEVER break out. I stopped using this immediately once that happened.

on 11/15/2002 10:49:00 AM

this is good for dry or normal to dry skin. it's just a so-so product, but a bit pricy for a drugstore product.

on 11/3/2002 10:50:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Don't use this product if you have sensitive skin..I tried it and woke up the next day with what looked like a 2nd degree burn on my face and all sort of little red bumps and a HUGE white head on my nose..My face feels better after a day of some cortisone..Stay away!!

on 10/16/2002 1:04:00 PM

This was way too greasy on my normal/combo skin. After several days it made me break out. It wouldn't absorb after even 1 hour. The pump on the bottle dispenses way too much product at one time. Plus, it's pretty pricey at $20 for a drugstore product.

on 10/10/2002 7:04:00 PM

Wow for the price, this really sucks, the only positive thing it did to my skin was make it a bit softer. But that got shadowed when it started to make my skin flake, and i have oily skin. Stay far away from this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I was given this product to try for 8 days from L'oreal, and I was sorely disappointed in this product.

I have normal to combination skin, which tends to be oily in the T-zone, and is usually not ultra-sensitive. However, I couldn't even use this product for the full 8-day test, as it dried out my skin as well as completely broke my skin out terribly.

I normally use Avon's Anew line of skincare, and my skin was in beautiful shape before I used the Loreal skincare. After only 3 days, my skin reacted with cystic acne, which is atypical of my skin. I stopped using the Visible Results immediately.

There was no discernible scent, and the texture of the product was non-greasy, which was nice. The pump dispenser did dispense way too much product -- I had to stop myself before pumping even halfway down, lest I have enough lotion to apply to 3 or 4 people.

Will I continue using the Visible Results? Absolutely not. Nor will I recommend it to others, even though I realize that everyone's skin and needs are different -- I just wouldn't want what happened to my skin to happen to someone else's.