Clinique Happy for Men

Clinique Happy for Men

4.4

on 4/8/2004 2:54:00 AM

I bought this product for my boyfriend last Christmas. Now I took it back for own use because he wanted to throw it away after using the first few drops! (No return policy in my city). Too bad.

on 4/4/2004 6:28:00 PM

I love this scent so much. I keep hoping that my bf will one day become a cologne guy, so i can make him wear this and aqua de gio. no such luck. I think I would seriously make hot sweet love to this fragrance if I could :-D It smells SOOO GOOD!!

on 4/3/2004 6:17:00 PM

Gotta love this for your man! I took one smell in the dept store the other day and I loved it!!!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I think my boyfriend would accuse me of trying to 'queer eye' him up if I were to purchase such a thing for him. The campaign for this was bad and the scent doesn't get much better.

Ironically, wearing this scent makes me angry for some reason.

I really love the smell of Happy, and was very interested when they came out with a men's version. The packaging is really nice, and it does have some of the inspiration of the original Happy. But it misses the mark for me. It has that ozonic undertone that's so present in Issey Miyake and CK's Crave. I've also never received any complements when I've worn it. It certainly has a lot of staying power, but that's not necessarily a good thing.

on 1/14/2004 1:49:00 PM

I smelled Happy on a guy in the street and asked him what it was....I immediately bought a huge bottle and gave it to my boyfriend....he hates cologne and wouldn't wear it at first but now he loves it and wears it all the time...(for the last 2+ years!!)I love it!!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this for my boyfriend for Valentine's Day because the bottle that he already owned was almost gone. I love the way this smells on him. It smells so fresh and light, not heavy and stinky like some fragrances for men can be.

Okay, I feel a bit stupid admitting this but I wear this..I love Happy FOR MEN..there, I said it! Lol, anyway, I had been wearing regular Happy for about 2 years and was getting a bit sick of it..so I went to the counter to look at Happy Heart but it was waay too sweet and floral for me so I picked up happy for men thinking that maybe I would get it for my boyfriend..but it is soooo pretty (and IMHO not very masculine at all..this should be a unisex scent)..I have had about 6 of my friends smell it and have them tell me their opinions on it before I tell them it is a men's scent and they all loved it and thought it was a very nice (not masculine) smell : ) it is also cheaper than regular happy (men won't pay as much for these things as women, lol)...so yes, I wear a man's scent but is so nice on me, and it also deepens happy and happy heart if I wear them together...if you like this scent, don't be afraid to get it! I don't think I would like this on a guy (certainly not my boyfriend) but I guess that depends on the guy (and the guy's girl, lol)...is my signature scent and I love it!
ps- the girl at the clinique counter said that women do buy this for themselves (she was wearing it right then too) : ) it's also not as common as women's happy (esp. if mixed with another happy scent) if you don't want to smell the same as 10 other ppl within 100ft of you , lol

This is my BF's signature colonge and I love it probably more than he does! I think even a girl could get away with wearing this! Very citrusy and light. He has to spray it about 4 times before I can even smell it, so sadly it is almost gone only a couple months after I bought it for him. I think it's totally sexy and would reccomend it to anyone!

Popular Fragrances