CLINIQUE Happy for Men

CLINIQUE Happy for Men

4.4

My boyfriend and I picked this out together one day while cologne shopping for him, and before we were going to go with the Hugo sport (his favourite of all, but I didn't like it THAT much), but I decided to visit the Clinique counter for makeup, and saw Happy for Men. I loved the smell of it...very fresh and young with a tiny hint of citrus. It resembles my boyfriend's old Versace Metal Jeans (MY favourite, but too bad they discountinued it) and I just loved it. He liked it a lot too. So he decided to go for the gift set with the cologne, the after shave balm, and the body wash. He really likes the after shave balm and told me he'd buy it again once he runs out.
It's kind of odd how women use this for themselves...but I guess this cologne isn't as masculine as most other cologne. continued >>

on 7/27/2005 10:40:00 PM

I like the smell but this is GUY cologne..what are u girls doing wearing this?????

If girls were Clinique Happy for Men,then that means they are gonna attract GIRLS, not guys, to their attention.

Guy cologne is made to attract Girls to the guys.
girl cologne is made to attract boys to the girls.

get it?

I liked this ... so light and pleasant! ... until I read somewhere that it contained an oyster note.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

When I wore Clinique Happy for women, my then fiance (now my DH) loved it so much & he decided to wear Happy for Men. I too, liked it so much on him. It's fresh, fruity but manly. I don't use Clinique Happy anymore, but my DH still love Happy for Men and I'm sure he'll use it again when I buy him one (but hmm .. I have my new fave now .. ^.^)

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I tried smelling this at Filenes and instantly I had to buy it. It's got a very citrus-y, clean, everyday scent that I just love. IMO its just so much better than all the all Clinique Happy's. I feel naked without wearing it!

on 1/23/2005 8:02:00 AM

I love this! Smell so yummy on a guy and I even feel like buying it for myself!

on 1/9/2005 10:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This fragrance is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Bought it for my bf and he just....mmmmm smells sooooo good! Definately a winner ;)

on 8/28/2004 5:38:00 PM

I swapped for this and my hubby LOVES it!!! But to me, it spells headaches! I have over 90 perfumes and fragrances, and very few of them bother me...I am not usually sensitive. But when he wears this, I immediately grab for the Excedrin! I think it is the sharpness of the scent. And like gratefuldave, I also get a bit angry when I smell this...weird smell psycology!

on 6/11/2004 12:20:00 AM

This scent turns me on so much that I would not recommend my bf to wear it everyday. I sniff 'Happy' on him and I go MMMmmmmmmmmmmmm... *melts*

on 6/3/2004 2:32:00 PM

When I worked at the counter I loved this cologne...The other girls and I wore this instead of the womens fragrance...Its such a nice scent...Think I'll pick some up for my bf...

Popular Fragrances