Uploaded by Pambryant

price range

Reviews

2.0

Oct/16/2002

Ok, maybe its just the guy wearing it, but my boyfriend's friend was wearing way too much of this, and I thought I was going to be sick. I got a huge migraine. It smelled strongly of chypre on him. I think I would like it in small dosages. But I can't give it a more positive rating due to the man I smelled it on.

About reviewer (1772 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Other

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Oct/02/2002

My friend told me that she met a guy who was wearing this and she thought it smelled great. I didn't think it was true, so last week while I was at the Clinique counter in Nordstrom's I decided to try this. I was so surprised that it actually smells really good! Who would have thought that Clinique could make a nice smelling men's cologne? :-)

About reviewer (3778 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Apr/05/2002

Now this I LOVE! I have yet to find a lot of men who use it but when I do, wow, it just turns me on! To me it's not very similiar to the women's version. I'm not quite sure of the notes but I can say that they are the right ones!

About reviewer (654 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Mar/20/2002

Definitely! The male version of Happy is so much nicer than the female one. The scent is more subtle so it doesn't give me a headache, and the SO adores it.

About reviewer (451 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesBrown

Mar/18/2002

I normally don't review men's fragrances but this one smells fabulous!! A fellow male student wears this one and it smells so nice when I walk into class. My daughter and I smelled this at Carson's to see if we should get it for my SO and we both agreed we like it better than the female version of Happy. If you are looking for a new scent for your man....try this one! And pick …Read more

About reviewer (551 reviews)

Age30-35