Uploaded by Pambryant

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/23/2005

I love this! Smell so yummy on a guy and I even feel like buying it for myself!

About reviewer (27 reviews)

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jan/09/2005

This fragrance is absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Bought it for my bf and he just....mmmmm smells sooooo good! Definately a winner ;)

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

Dec/12/2004

This is my favorite fragrance for a man. It's a bit young (as in I would not buy it for a man over 30) and very fresh, very clean. I seriously follow around men when I catch a waft of this-immediate panty dropper.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Other

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Oct/12/2004

I wear this myself...I prefer it muchly to happy for women. The first time I smelled it was when I was walking to class...one of my guy classmates had it on, and I had to ask him what it was, it smelled so wonderful! It is just a really clean and fresh scent. Clean in an orangey citrus way. It is hard to explain, but it smells differently close up and far away. Like it has different dimensions …Read more

4 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (18 reviews)

SkinOther

3.0

Aug/28/2004

I swapped for this and my hubby LOVES it!!! But to me, it spells headaches! I have over 90 perfumes and fragrances, and very few of them bother me...I am not usually sensitive. But when he wears this, I immediately grab for the Excedrin! I think it is the sharpness of the scent. And like gratefuldave, I also get a bit angry when I smell this...weird smell psycology!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

HairRed

Jun/03/2004

When I worked at the counter I loved this cologne...The other girls and I wore this instead of the womens fragrance...Its such a nice scent...Think I'll pick some up for my bf...

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

2.0

Apr/08/2004

I bought this product for my boyfriend last Christmas. Now I took it back for own use because he wanted to throw it away after using the first few drops! (No return policy in my city). Too bad.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age36-43

HairBlack

fromKNL837

Apr/04/2004

I love this scent so much. I keep hoping that my bf will one day become a cologne guy, so i can make him wear this and aqua de gio. no such luck. I think I would seriously make hot sweet love to this fragrance if I could :-D It smells SOOO GOOD!!

About reviewer (21 reviews)

HairRed

frommeox

Apr/03/2004

Gotta love this for your man! I took one smell in the dept store the other day and I loved it!!!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

SkinNormal

HairBrunette

Mar/25/2004

i LOVE this scent on ME, but i don't think i'd like it on a guy. i tried to ween myself off of it by trying new fragrances, but i always come back to my Happy for Men! so refreshing, light, energizing. i get lots of compliments on this (although, stranegly enough, they're mostly from women), and people are always surprised to find out that it's a men's fragrance.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (12 reviews)