Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

Bioré Warming Anti-Blackhead Cream Cleanser

3.1

Zeolite, PEG-8, Butylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Cellulose, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Salicylic Acid, Polyethylene, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Ceteth-20 Phosphate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Dicetyl Phosphate, Parfum, BHT, CI 42090.

on 1/26/2007 11:08:00 PM

this has a nice, thick, creamy consistency that feels good on your skin. It warms up nicely and feels really soothing -- but only for a few seconds. It has a pleasant scent and washes off easily. However, I bought this for the sole purpose of getting rid of blackheads -- which it did not even come close to doing. I won't be getting this again -- instead I found Queene Helene's Mint Julep Masque, which works WAY better on my T-zone.

on 1/7/2007 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

this is a very lovely, cheap product. it does what it says -- cleanses deeply, warms up and feels great on the skin, and isn't too harsh. i love the creaminess, too. the smell is light and floral with a slightly medicinal undertone. i will buy again. my only gripe is it doesn't STAY warm for long! it feels great for a bit, though.

on 10/16/2006 10:01:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Other, Coarse

I liked how this mask heated up. Although it didn't stay warm for very long it was a nice soothing feeling. However, I could not get over how it felt, it was literally like putting glue on your face. It was very thick and I didn't like that at all. This did not help with my blackheads, it actually caused me to break out more. I would not buy this product again.

Thick consistency, not runny and good for scrubbing.