Uploaded by Hannah426

price range

Reviews

1.0

Jun/16/2010

I like how this stuff is warming, it feels really nice, buuuuuut it definitely isn't ANTI-blackhead. If anything it makes more of them along with pimples. It made my skin look like a hot mess.

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairGrey

EyesBlue

2.0

May/28/2010

Its weird and cool how this dose get warm when you activate it w/ water and rub you hands together but it doesn't help w/ blackheads or acne. Also i not a huge fan of cream cleansers cuz they dont remove makeup well or get you face clean so i wouldn't repurchase. but to look on the bright side of this product. it smell really good, smells like candy watermelon :)

About reviewer (397 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

fromsdr95

May/21/2010

I love love love love this. I've tried quite a bit for those pesky blackheads on my nose and this it the only thing that literally keeps them at bay. First, you need to remove the blackheads you have, which will take some time in order for them to grow large enough to gently squeeze out. Once you're done with that, use this! You will NEVER get another blackhead again. I think the …Read more

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

Mar/08/2010

I really love the way this product feels when you are rubbing it on, and I love using it on my husband because he likes the way it feels as well. I dont use it every day, only now and then.....so I cant say it is extremely helpful with blackheads. I just like using it to switch up my cleanser every now and then.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

Feb/22/2010

I recently changed from this to a different face wash, and have broken out since, so this gets high marks for effectively clearing. I wish the warming stayed a little longer, because it just seemed to wake me up and then it was gone. This is not as drying as other scrubs, so I used it daily and my skin was much more smooth. I want to try the ice cleanser first before I come back, but will keep …Read more

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (70 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

1.0

Feb/04/2010

I think I developed more blackheads after using this product. The warming aspect of the cleanser didn't open or clean my pores at all, it just made it very very warm. Also, this cleanser can get really hot. There were a lot of times when my face would feel uncomfortable because it was so hot. Also, it didn't help my blackheads at all, it just made me develop more.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

fromKapowz

Sep/20/2009

I never thought much about this when I bought it on sale. I thought it would be like the others (only picked this product up just cause the name sound interesting especially the warming part). After using it for a few times I've actually notice a change, I didn't break out that much plus I didn't get much blackheads so I used it everyday in the shower, and then right when I …Read more

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairBrown

fromkatias

Sep/09/2009

This stuff is fab ! Having combnation skin with an annoying tendency to sprout black heads and have random mental episodes of zits from time to time, this always gets me back on the straight and narrow. Don't use it everyday just when my skin still thinks it's teenage again ! Great in summer. LOVE !

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Sep/08/2009

I love the warming effect of this cleanser. I do not believe that it helps with reducing black heads, but it sure feels nice on your face. This is one of my staples in the shower, but I don't use it everyday. It works on a back brush too...

About reviewer (915 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

2.0

Aug/20/2009

This cleanser didn't do much. I still had blackheads. I loved the warm feeling on my skin. Never use it again.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium