Urban Decay AMMO Eyeshadow Palette

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Urban Decay AMMO Eyeshadow Palette

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 7/16/2010 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great colors and long lasting when worn with primer potion! I use this palette often and love it!

on 6/17/2010 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Purchased a few months ago and have used this palette several times (until giving it to a friend a few weeks ago). The glitter shades ruined the palette for me . . . I knew this buying the palette, but thought the other shades would make it worth the value (for me . . . price wise if there were no glitter fall out, this would be a repurchaseagain and again item for me). UD makes beautiful shimmer and matte shades, just bummed all their palettes are comprised of half glitter shadow :(

on 6/12/2010 12:02:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Love this palette, but does have a lot of glitter. Glitter is loose and will get all over. Not an everyday thing, but good for evening time fun!

on 5/10/2010 3:35:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

I love this palette because it's small and great for vacation. I went to Idaho for a week and this was the only eye shadow palette I brought and I was able to achieve a couple of different looks. This is definitely not for people who don't like glitter and shimmer. I think the color payoff is great and I love the packaging.

on 3/5/2010 4:32:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love love love this palatte. I use it constantly! Its my go to for all of my fave colors (grifter, last call, smog, oil slick) i am also in love with UD shadows, i find they never crease and stay on forever on me! yay!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love the UD palettes and this was my first one. I've had it about a year and other than Polyester Bride, I am crazy about it. There is just too much glitter in that one for me and I'm not a fan of white shadows. My favorites are Smog and Sin but all of the colors are beautiful. Might or might not buy again...not because of the product but because it would take me 100 years to go through all the shadows I have accumulated. I love Urban Decay!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this palette was my first experience with urban decay shadows. i was disappointed to find out that these were all shimmery shades in some way shape or form. what i have noticed about these is that they tend to slide even with a primer underneath them and about 3 hours into my day the shadow looks horrible. on the bright side there are some pretty colors in the palette. i think this will be my first and last urban decay shadow purchase.

on 5/8/2009 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

this palette is amazing. great colors! i swatched these and i love them. you can create so many looks with this palette.

i bought it at sephora, it was $36....

on 2/12/2009 7:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my first UD product I love this!!! I got it with the primer which I am also loving. I absolutely love every color in this palette. I probably will rarely use the black but it's nice too. The texture is really great and the price is fair also since you are getting 10 colors and none of them are fugly (most palettes usually have at least one fug color). I have deep olive skin (NC45) and all of these colors go with my coloring. All the colors come off as warm on my skin, which I like. This is a HG for me and a great into to UD. The colors are all almost metallic finish. I can see myself now taking this palette with me for travel since it's so versatile and compact. The only thing is i wish the case was plastic and they can keep the little shabby applicator that it comes with I apply these with a brush. The art work on the front is nice and I like that it has a brush.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I had been wanting this palette for awhile, especially because I really wanted the Mildew color and it's only available in this palette or alone for $16, so I figured I could try Mildew and several others that looked nice if I bought this. I have tried all of the colors, and the only ones that I don't care for are Oil Slick and Shattered. Oil Slick is only usable as a liner, but I don't like using powdered, glittered liners, and Shattered just isn't flattering on my skin tones (but most blue shades aren't anyways). My favorites are Mildew (awesome with my brown eyes), Sin (good on the lid or as a highlighter), Maui Wowie (gorgeous color but I have to mix with Visine or Duwop Payoff to prevent glitter fallout, looks nice with Mildew in crease), and Last Call (looks great in the crease and outer corners when paired with a lighter complementary color). The artwork design on the palette looks so cute, but I really don't like the cardboard packaging--it's a cheap material for such an expensive palette. At least is has a magnetic closure and contains a mirror, and also I discovered a few colors that are worthy of a full size purchase. Would recommend to anyone looking to try UD shadows but don't want to shell out $16 bucks for one shade.