Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I love this..except for the fallout of sparkles that come with some of the colors. It's not too hard to control it to a point, but you're bound to get sparkles under your eyes with most of these colors even with a primer. It doesn't bother me that much though and I still love to wear these, even in the day time. I like grifter and last call together. I also like to use sin eyeshadow with the sin primer potion. Mildew is a gorgeous green. The only color I don't really use is Shattered. Haven't found a use for it yet as it show up a really pale blue and doesn't look that appealing to me. Would buy again...but I doubt I will ever run out!

on 1/22/2010 4:33:00 AM

WOW!! I have been wanting to try Urban Decay's shadows for so long! (I couldn't bring myself to spending over 30.00 on eye shadow)- But I am SO glad I did!! I always see these gorgeious women and their eyes are so pretty, I always ask what they use and every single one of them stated Urban Decay! Needless to say I caved in, bought it and could not be happier! My eyes are green and let me tell you this palette is PERFECT for highlighting them! If you want a neutral day/work look: Just use some Sin to highlight your lids and they "pop"! For an evening look, I use the browns and purples to darken and make my eyes smokey and lusty! I can tell this is going to last forever as well! I use this palette everyday and barely put any dent in it! Really worth the $$! I highly reccomend, go buy it! What are you waiting for?!?!

I was in love with this palette under the bright glittery lights at sephora, but when I got home and actually used it, I was horrified with the huge chunks of glitter that were in 5 of the 10 colors. I got so much glitter in my eyes that I had to use visine to get it all out and then I was left with red and irritated eyes. I quickly sold this palette on a makeup site and I wished I had never bought it.

on 12/30/2009 2:03:00 AM

LOVE this palette!!! This is my first palette with UD and it is amazing! The colors are ALL very wearable. All the colors in this palette has glitters in it. Its great for going out makeup, not too great for everyday makeup unless thats the look you are going for. The reason i gave this product a 4out of 5 is cuz there is quite a bit of fallout esp the glitters! But its nothing i cant just dust off but its still a hassle.

I love this palette so much, I ordered a second one for my sister. The colors are so gorgeous and works great alone or together. I got this in a packaged deal with a full sized UDPP so it was a great deal. My favoritest colors in the palette are Last Call, a really pretty reddish pink color, Mildew, a nice moss green, and Shattered, a nice light blue. Some of the eyeshadows do have some shimmer but that's fine with me because I like shimmer. The eyeshadows are very pigmented and smooth. Very blendable and long lasting, especially with UDPP. Love the packaging as well. It's very compact so it'll fit in a purse or whatever.

on 11/26/2009 3:04:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I think this palette is super cute and super fun. It's wearability will depend on how well I learn to work with the glitter fallout which is considerable with many of these shades. I have heard that applying wet helps and will invest the time and effort to work it out because I think these shades are beautiful! They are so pretty-I love them all!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i really like this palette, it has lasted me ages, it has such a variety for different looks it has well known colors like oil slick, sin, shattered, chopper, smog, mildew, polyester bride, last call, maui wowie, and grifter. there is so many to mix and match with, i would describe it as a earthy palette with dark green browns and gold with a greenyblue and lilac and a dark pink. i really like it and would buy it again but it will last a while yet the only thing is my sin has run out :(

on 9/7/2009 11:57:00 AM

I very much like this palette. You get 10 colors, a sponge tipped applicator, large mirror, and UDPP (I bought the one with the full size for only $3 more). The colors are beautiful and mix and match wonderfully with each other. It's just a great array of shades that work well for any look (I always combine brands when doing eye makeup). The packaging is beautiful, but not too bulky, nice and thin for travel. I like the velour designs on it as well. I'm not sure why they included a sponge tipped applicator though, I never ever use that for applying makeup (they should have put in a mini 24/7 eyeliner in that place instead!). My only complaint about Urban Decay palettes is that if you own several (I have only 3), you have replicates of many shades. There are quite a few palettes I've contemplated buying, only to find I already owned half the colors and didn't find it worth forking over $35+ (the usual retail price for a palette) for one.

on 8/19/2009 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

MAC NC20-25, MUFE HD 120, Diorskin Nude #23, Asian
The palette consists of 1 double-ended sponge applicator and 10 e/s in two rows where the top shadow coordinates with the bottom. Although there is no fixed rule that says you must use them in these duos, they designed it to give you a start on mixing and matching. There is a good variety of colour choices with some neutrals, highlight and some bright colours. Like all UD e/s, the quality is top notch. All except for one (black) eyeshadow is pearlized to some degree very much like MAC's Veluxe Pearl texture if you're familiar with those. Blending is very easy, especially with the VP like texture. The shadows do not tend to crease with a primer and there is minimal fading. The black e/s works well with all colours. For the number of shadows you get in this palette and the price ($44 CAD+tax), the size of the shadows is pretty decent for a HE item. They are kind of small, but large enough for many many uses. You can always buy the full size shadows as I believe they are all permanent (being the best-selling shades from the brand). Sadly, I had to take off one lippie and return my palette because half of the shadows are packed with large glitter particles which travel onto the face and I found no way of making them stick (tried base and MUFE's mist and fix). As a result I ended up not reaching for this palette as much as I should. The cardboard packaging left something to be desired. I much prefer a sturdier plastic compact. If you are not turned off by the large glitter particles and the cheap packaging, then definitely give this palette a try.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this product.
I love the colors this palette contains. They're so highly pigmented and easily blendable. It is definitely on the pricey side of makeup but when I compare it to drugstore brands, I can definitely tell the difference when applying it. Even when I do a swatch the colors from Urban are so much more even and easy to work with. I would definitely buy this again.

Popular Palettes