Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 10/30/2010 7:52:00 PM

i love this palette. i really do! the problem is 27 years old and not a teenager soooooooooo i hate all the glitter. i don't wear half of the shades because the fall out is horrendous!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

LOVE this UD pallet. It has a nice blend of semi-nautral colors for a tame day look, along with a collection of more daring shades for clubbing or going out. The packaging is sleek and artsy, just as all the colors in it.

Great pigmentation, super portable, nice mix of colors!

on 9/9/2010 10:59:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

My favorite palette. Colors are not so bright that they look garish, not so muted that they are boring. Its just right, and I think the glitter is just enough to add some light sparkle, but not so much that you look like showgirl. You can do both dramatic smoky eyes and lightly enhanced shimmery eyes. I could use this one every day, but since it is quite expensive, I got myself a cheaper NYX pallete to wear on work days.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Overall, this is a great little palette. I find myself reaching for it more often than others I have. There are so many different looks you can do with these beautiful colors, very very shimmery.. large shimmery flakes. Very blendable, pigmented, all that jazz. The packaging is super cute, as we all know. It is well worth the money! The only probably I have with it is the fallout, make sure to apply a loose powder under your eyes before you put any of these shadows on, that way all the glitter can be easily removed with scotch tape. LOVE IT. :]

on 8/24/2010 12:49:00 AM

Beautiful colors! All shimmers but is very useful in a pinch. Packaging is great for travel!

I was in Sephora one day in the Urban Decay section and was flicking through their palettes, and came across this one. I had never even seen it before and trust me I follow Urban Decay closely. I already owned the Urban Decay sustainable palette, UD Deluxe Eye Shadow Palette, and was about to buy the UD Naked Palette and love the quality and pigmentation of all their shadows! I looked at the colors (Smog, Polyester Bride, Oil Slick, Mildew, Shattered, Last Call, Grifter, Sin, Mauie Wowie, and Chopper) and decided I had to have it! This palette has The Best selection of nudes (Sin, Smog, and Chopper) with a punch of pigmented power (Mildew, Shattered, and Last Call) with a hint of classic! (Polyester Bride, Oil Slick, Grifter, and Maui Wowie) great colors for any eye color or skin tone! Only problem i have is A) the sponge-tip applicator is useless and creates unwanted childish looks that really dont let you get the best out of the creamy Urban Decay Pigmented Goodness and B) the fact that many of these colors are glitter bombs! (mostly Polyester Bride, Maui Wowie, Last Call, Oil Slick, and Chopper) the rest of these colors are shimmer colors (i repeat: all colors are shimmer or glitter-bomb! NO MATTES IN THIS PALETTE! this is why i gave this one less point. I feel that if too much of one color is applied, then your look goes from sexy and classy to overdone and trashy. BE CAREFUL WITH THE FALLOUT GLITTER! it tends to get alll over my cheeks but is easy to buff off. All over this is an EXCELENT product almost worth the price (maybe in my opinion a little pricy but still one of the best palettes i have ever had in my entire life) I will buy this again if and when i run out (this will probably last FOREVER) and use this product everyday! LOVE LOVE LOVE

on 8/18/2010 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This was my first ever purchase from Sephora, and I love it. It's so pigmented, I've had it for over 8 months now and have barely made a dent in all the colors. And it's been the only eyeshadow I used for 7 months, except for a blue one I got separate that I only used a few times. I expect to get another year out of it before I even hit the bottom of the shadows! Beautiful colors, I'm a big glitter fan. Even though I plan on exploring other palettes in the future, I may buy this one again because it serves me so well.

Love this palette! All of these shades compliment my skintone nc 25-30 and my brown eyes nicely. Have had for over a year and am still haven't hit pan on any of them. Their is some fallout, but I don't have a problem with this because I do my eyes first and then my foundation. Good value for all the shades you get

on 8/11/2010 2:06:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This was my first ever palette and I must say I loved it! The packaging was cool, velvet and matte front with guns and flowers. The shades were all very pigmented and pretty. I didn't care too much about the glitter and as I continued using it, I really started to dislike using the shades with glitter in it. Which limited me to only using half the shades in the palette (ten shades in all). Not happy about that. I don't use it as much anymore and it was way too expensive so I won't be getting it again.

on 7/18/2010 2:04:00 AM

I got this as a gift. Im not really a neutral fan so this palette wasnt amazing for me. I love oil slick tho. Its so pigmented & glittery. It also sets my black eyeliner and makes it last all day. I wanted to use polyester bride as a brow highlight, but no color showed up, just glitter. All of the colors are super pigmented and smooth (except the blue and purple shade are not that pigmented, but thats good if your not used to colors) i wouldnt have bought this palette myself, but im not giving it a back rating since it is a nice palette, just not for me.

Popular Palettes