Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Urban Decay Urban Ammo Eye Palette

4.2

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 12/27/2006 12:57:00 PM

This palette is a steal. High quality eye shadows that are various colors(green/khaki/aqua/grayish white/golds/violet/maroon). This is not a standard boring, blah palette (yes I love neutrals but sometimes I need to get away from them). Yes, the eye shadows are not full sized but there is plenty in there and besides I rarely use anything up. Well worth the price and if you want to step out of the box a bit, then I highly recommend this palette. Packaging is compact & quite eye catching too.

The first reviewer did an excellent job describing this palette so I won't go over that again, I will just give my thoughts on it. First of all, I think this is an excellent palette, especially as an introduction to Urban Decay or for those of us who like Urban Decay but don't like to mess with singles (me!). These are 10 versatile shades arranged in duos, but all of the shades work together nicely. You can create a variety of looks with this palette, from neutral work appropriate to glammed out vibrant or smokey eyes. About half of the shades in this palette are glittery but I find fallout to be minimal. Lasting power is good with a base (I use their primer potion). The packaging is sturdy and cute with a strong magnetic closure. I bought this during an Ulta sale glitch ($20 off instead of 20% off) so I was able to get it for $20 shipped, but I definitely think it is worth the $34, after all, that's just $3.40 per shadow. Would definitely repurchase and I highly recommend this palette!

continued >>

on 10/24/2006 8:47:00 PM

These are my first UD eyeshadows too. Gorgeous colors, with a lot of options. I love the package.