Uploaded by Sarem

price range

Reviews

from7954

Apr/21/2009

personally, it gave me too much length and not enough volume

I have really long lashes, so anything that has more lengthening than thickening just makes my eyes look really weird

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (102 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

Apr/19/2009

I had never used TBS products, but my best friend bought some stuff and got a makeup bad full of free porducts which she gave to me to try. This is actually a pretty decent mascara. Its not the best out there but it does give volume, dont clump up, and its easy to take-off.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

EyesBrown

1.0

Mar/14/2009

I got this as a freebie and I was excited, because the brush looked nice. I think the brush is really nice, but the formula is terrible. I never have a problem with mascara smearing under my eyes, but with this one, I did. It did not lengthen or thicken. It did add color, but I'd expect that of any mascara.

Not recommended.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

EyesHazel

fromchi77

Mar/04/2009

I got a freebie from my cousin last Christmas. I was surprised cause I'm not usually into TBS cosmetics. This one is pretty good. No smudging, easy to remove, no clumping, looks natural. It doesn't cause any stiff lashes. It looks good even when I'm lazy to curl my lashes. It isn't a mascara for dramatic lashes. But it's a good staple for my everyday use …Read more

About reviewer (342 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Feb/22/2009

I got a free trial size of this mascara in black. It does give quite a lot of volume but I find it very clumpy. Too much product comes out on the wand and it's difficult to control, even though I always comb through the eyelashes after applciation.

About reviewer (359 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair

EyesGreen

fromandmx2

Feb/07/2009

I just got this product yesterday and I expected the best seeing as it was $22 here in WA state. It is nice but doesn't provide volume or any length. I accidentally picked it up in brown but figured that it would still be fine. It isn't the best for the price you have to pay. I would not buy again.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

Jan/29/2009

Very good mascara - this is good for daytime use for me. It does lengthen, nothing over the top or anything, and it doesn't clump with the first coat (I always use an eyelash brush anyway). It makes my lashes look longer and fuller without making me look like I am going out on the town. Doesn't flake off and lasts all day. I didn't have any issues with eye sensitivity or anything …Read more

About reviewer (719 reviews)

SkinNormal, Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

Dec/31/2008

Smudges like crazy on my oily lids. Doesn't hold curl nor length very well even after I've crimped my lashes. Very disappointing product, even more so sinceTBS products are pretty pricey from where I'm from.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Sep/19/2008

This is my favortie but it has compition with TBS's new Divide and Mulitply mascara...

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOily

Jul/06/2008

I like this mascara. Its not clumpy at all and gives a nice look, but nothing amazingly special. As far as price its not as expensive as benefit etc but more expensive than something like maybelline, so its about mid-range. I think my main complaint would have to be the price, because it doesnt do anything special to your eyelashes, but does have a nice effect. I bought this after recieving a …Read more

About reviewer (35 reviews)

Age19-24