Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup

Estée Lauder Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup
Double Wear Stay-in-Place Powder MakeupDouble Wear Stay-in-Place Powder Makeup

3.7

Talc, Isostearyl Palmitate, Silica, Calcium Silicate, Methicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Boron Nitride, Methyl Methacrylate, Crosspolymer, Polypropylene, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green

on 9/30/2006 11:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

OHHHH I was so excited to get this. The color is perfect (MAC NW15=ES Ecru) and the finish is GREAT. I bought one for the GWP (I am a total SUCKER for those) and brought it home. I used it the next day. LET ME TELL YOU, NOTHING has covered my acne issues like this. It is very buildable and sets nicely. I use some blot powder on my t-zone. It is UNBELIEVABLE how good this looks. I have TRIED everything, including Bare Minerals, Laura Mercier, LORAC....NOTHING is like this. I have already bought a second one for my purse!

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Ok ladies it's here! I have waited and waited for this and FINALLY got my hands on it. I am 27 with acne promised skin, scars, tiny fine lines (smoking bad I know) pretty much normal/combo skin type. I am a MAC NC 25 and I have this in Tawny (3W1 in EL coloring) This new line of PF, has colors that are near about as yellow if not more so than MAC and Shiseido so if you need yellow (read: I am a banana) than this is it! It is med buildable coverage. oil, frag, free. nonacnegenic and non comedogenic as per the package. This says it holds up to 8 hours, but my nose will get shiney in about 4. It doesnt cover pores, but it doesnt make them bigger either. The color tends to get just a tiny tiny bit darker as the day goes, but it's not bad enough to buy a shade lighter. I use a sponge for this as I like to use it as a pressed powder over my EL DW liquid and it really does help cover all damage on my poor face. Doesnt settle into lines either. Havent used it long enough to comment on breakouts which near everything breaks my stupid face out, but will update on that in a few weeks! Hope those of you that decide to try this will love it as much as I do so far! EDIT: OK Been about 2 months of daily use (and I do mean EVERYDAY) and this has NOT contributed to any breakouts!!! Oh thank you Lord I have gotten of the foundation kick since I have found this! Def my HG!