Clearasil Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Cleansing Pads

No Image

3.6

medicinal ingredient: salicylic acid 2% non-medicinal ingredients: water, alcohol denat., glycerin, isoceteth-20, sorbitol, sodium hydroxide, fragrance, lavandula stoechas extract, helichrysum italicum extract, cistus monspeliensis extract, disodium EDTA.

on 10/21/2011 8:39:00 AM

Ok so I have been using these pads for about a week, so It is a bit too early to tell, but I think they have made a difference to my clogged pores around my chin, definetly seem to get in there and clear them out better than anything else I've used. The smell is quite strong, but it doesnt irritate my skin or cause much redness, i just make sure I moisturise plenty afterwards. I did have a bit of a flare up using these at first but this was due to overuse on my part, I had a spot comming up and I scrubbed too hard with these pads which I think just made it worse, so I would say go easy with them as they are just as effective. I will proably keep keep using them, maybe not every day but a few times a week to clear out my pores and they are cheap enough so I would say a decent product for people with oily and blemish prone skin.
**Update** I thought I would update this as it has been a while. I stopped using these pads eventually, I just found that prolonged use seemed to be doing more damage than good and weren't sorting out the root of the problem. I'd still say good for those who get the occasional blemish and aren't acne prone, but I wouldn't advise as a longer term solution.

on 10/11/2011 3:26:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Never in a million years would i look at this product and think i would love them THIS much, but i really do! I decided to stay at my boyfriends house and didn't have any face wash with me and i found these in his bathroom so i used them, not really expecting much. But i was so surprised at how much i loved these little pads. It felt good on my skin, took off my make-up and just left me feeling clean. The best part was the next morning a zit i had was gone! Thats all it took for me, so i went out and bought my own. Now i use these twice a day (after cleansing and before moisturizering) day and night. It keeps my face clear more than any product i've ever tried. Definitely go buy some:)

on 7/3/2011 11:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I use this product everyday and have done now for nearly a year. Although it is pretty pricey, you do get fantastic, visable results. The packaging keeps the wipes fresh and just using one each morning really wakes you up! The tingling feeling when you apply reassures you that it is working! I love this product and if you suffer from spots as I do, it really does help.

These pads really messed up my face. I bought them because my face had been getting more zits than usual, and pads with a similar amount of salicylic acid had helped me before. But these were different. At first, I thought I was still breaking out because these pads just hadn't worked their magic yet. The filmy layer they left was off-putting, but would be fine if they worked. But they just didn't. I ended up with huge dry patches with a bunch of whiteheads in them. I used these over spring break, and my skin is still not back to normal. I'm really disappointed with this product.

on 6/2/2011 1:13:00 PM

I have combination skin and this destroyed my face. Every time I used this I worlds break out extremely badly, only in my T-zone, but still. I simply think most Clearasil products have too much salicylic acid in them. World not recommend this to people with combination skin that is prone to breakouts in the T-zone area, especially around the chin.

on 6/2/2011 12:44:00 PM

I love this product!! I have had oily skin and acne all my life. I only use once a day, at night after washing my face and have noticed a reduction in breakouts.

on 3/31/2011 7:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

While it's possible that my skin is going through a "new product purging phase"... my chin and upper lip have never seen so many sudden whiteheads, and I'm fairly convinced that it's from this. I've only been using it for a couple days and would love to give it more time, but I'm skeptical about continuing to put it on my face. Will discontinue for now and if the whiteheads disappear, therein lies my answer. Will update if my opinion changes, but for now I'm gonna say that these did not agree with me whatsoever.

on 3/27/2011 2:04:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My skin is sensitive and these have just enough power to un clog my pores and not hurt my face unless I use a lot over and over again! these are so awesoe to taking off foundation I always use them for a base before washing my face off after wearing makeup.

on 3/27/2011 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

My skin's really sensitive, and these don't irritate me or burn my skin in any way. I get nasty cystic blemishes around my time of the month, and these don't do much with those (wasn't expecting that), but my skin is noticeably smoother now that I've added these into my routine. I like them for their daily exfoliating qualities. My skin just feels fresher.

on 3/27/2011 10:47:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I have mild adult acne ,but these pads keep people from knowing. I seriously credit them for my clear skin. Yeah sure, they tingle a little and smell pretty strong, but that's because this is a product that WORKS! I use them twice every day on my face, chest, and back, and it still takes quite awhile for me to run out. Similar products don't come with nearly as many pads for the value. Also, the pads never dry out. As long as you put the top back on, they'll stay saturated from beginning to end. I've never had a bad reaction from them, nor have I found them to be drying. They work great at taking off makeup... just don't use them on your eyes! The package says they reduce redness within four hours and I've found this to be true. I've even used them on my bikini line to reduce redness from razor burn. I wouldn't suggest doing this if you have super sensitive skin, but it works for me and doesn't sting.