Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

Price: $

on 11/20/2003 2:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I've had really mixed luck with these pencils. I bought three, and two of them are so hard and unyielding that i hardly use them. But the third, for some reason, is very smooth. I probably would not repurchase, though, because I've had better luck with Jordana, Rimmel and other low-end brands.

on 10/8/2003 9:01:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

This is my favorite eyeliner!! It's very inexpensive and the quality is just as good if not better than a lot of the higher end brands. It's a soft pencil so the color glides on really well! I love this pencil!! (I also like the automatic waterproof pencil as well, but it's a bit harder)

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This are inexpensive and smooth. They smudge perfectly with the right brush. Right on!

on 8/12/2003 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I tried this pencil thinking it was gonna be really smooth.Unfortunately it was the hardest pencils I have ever used.It tugged my eyelids...which sucks because this was dirt cheap:(

I absolutely love these! I'm not particularly fond of eye pencils...I usually line with powders. But these are soft and very blendable. Even if they weren't so cheap, I would still like them better than MAC eye kohls! So many fun colours too.

on 6/22/2003 7:17:00 PM

I very rarely wear eyeliner. But I just felt compelled to buy this in Sage today and it's a very dark mossy green, almost black. It's quite smooth and a good balance between soft and firm. Looks good with my very dark brown eyes.

If you line inner rims then you need this liner! Goes on in seconds and stays on all day. If it's hot it gets a little goopy so keep a q-tip in your bag. But for the price and quality this is great! Plus you can get it at most drug stores!

on 6/12/2003 12:36:00 PM

I had high hopes for this. Purchased Kiwi for its rep as a Rosemary & Thyme MAC knock off. Should have just paid the money for MAC. They don't go on smooth at all. Chunks broke off as I ran across my eyelid. What stayed on smudged. Quite a disappointment.

this smudges like crazy. i would not reccomend this at all. too soft.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

A lovely swapper sent me this for free, and the color is wonderful! The name escapes me, but it's a lovely metallic plum, much like MAC Prunella. The only complaint I have is that the pencil does not go on as smoothly as MAC Kohl's. I am a klutz and need a smooth, even application to work with. The color range is good though, and the price cannot be beat! I just can't manage to use enough pressure to make it look good!