Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/3/2004 11:52:00 AM

If you are the kind of woman that gets the eyeliner all smugged on your eye corners after some hours.... this is the product you want. I use ONYX, and it stays put all through my day. Love it!!

on 5/25/2004 10:34:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have this is brown, and it is my favorite, favorite eyeliner ever! I use it all the time, goes on easy and stays all day! Best eyeliner I ever owned!

I'm new to wearing eyeliner since I've never really needed it, but this one is pretty good. I bought brown. It looks good and has decent staying power if I use a bit of shadow to set it. I will probably try Rimmel eyeliner next as it costs a dollar less and is easy to find at Walmart.

Wow, so soft and nice. Just slides right on, and stays all day. I love Jet Black for lining my inner rims- it's easy, and stays very dark all day. And doesn't irritate my eyes. Great drugstore find! The smudger on the end is a nice touch too.

I was really hoping to like this since they have so many colors. I bought it in taupe and it's a really pretty light brown color which would be perfect for a natural look. However, this isn't nearly as soft or smudgy as it should be and it tugs like crazy on my skin. I couldn't even use it once.

on 4/4/2004 3:37:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I was pleasantly surprised by this product. I normally don't even look at drugstore makeup, but for some reason I thought I would try this, and you can't beat the price. I got one in Dark Green and it's a beautiful color that goes on fairly smoothly. Looks good with Stila's Kalo eyeshadow. While I won't give up my department store brands, I would certainly purchase this one again.

on 3/24/2004 9:59:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I keep all of my liners in a cup on my vanity...I looked at them the other day and noticed the 85% of them are Prestige. The colors are great, the staying power is perfect and they go on smoothly and easily. I usually top with a power shadow for extra staying power. I don't use these to line the inner rims because my eyes tear up during application and smears everying - but they are great for lashlines. Wonderful drugstore find.

on 2/3/2004 3:25:00 PM

I love this eyeliner it is my alltime favorite. I have tried more expensive eyeliners but none of them go on as smooth or last as long as this one. I have been using it for years and will continue to do so for many more. And at $3 you definitely get your money's worth!!

on 12/25/2003 1:05:00 AM

I always come back to Prestige Kohl eyeliner and have never felt compelled to spend more money at the cosmetics counters. I did buy Sephora Kohl eyeliner and it was more expensive than Prestige and infinitely worse-Prestige stays on a long time and does not smudge like other softer pencils I have used and wasted money on. I think the pencil is on the harder side but the softer pencils smudge more. If there is a softer pencil that does not smudge I would love to try it. But in the meantime, I will be using this.

on 12/7/2003 9:33:00 PM

yikes!!! this was way too soft and smeared all over the place. i am way too much of a makeup novice for this product.