Prestige Kohl Eyeliner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Very hit and miss. Have Denim (medium cyan), Rockstar (discontinued golden tangerine) and Golden Brown and love all of them. But Magnetic (violet) is absolutely terrible, hard and crumbly and waxy all at the same time, and the green one-- I forgot its name, I threw it out long ago-- was only marginally better. Rimmel pencils are a safer bet.

I absolutely love this stuff. It's one of the softest eyeliner pencils I've found, and I have VERY sensitive eyes. It glides on smoothly and shows up well, and it comes with a smudger if you want to create a more natural or "smokey" look. The only downside is that it isn't waterproof, and since I apply this stuff on the inner rims of my eyes, I have to reapply it every 2 hours or so.

on 4/19/2005 1:23:00 AM

Awful! I bought a white one to use on the rim of my eyes. It didnt show up at all on my rim and made my eyes water. I then tried putting it arond the corners of my eyes and it would not go on-it kept tugging and then broke! Yet when I sharpened it it kept breaking b/c its too soft! A waste of a few bucks...=(

on 2/25/2005 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

love prestige el! have in sable, charcoal, a dark plum and a dark green. love them. love their quality and the price. if i need an el i would check to see if they had my color first! EDIT: never thought there would a need to buy anything but ds e/l, but then tried mac, LM and clinique creeme shapers, they are my hg's and wortht he splurge! sorry prestige!

I picked this up one day a couple years ago at a drugstore when I ran out of my usual MAC eyeliner, thinking it would hold me over until I could go shopping, and I was really surprised at how great this works! It glides on so easily and stays on really well, and I've used it since then!

on 1/18/2005 10:48:00 AM

I tried this in "Marine". The package looks like a blue/black color, but the real color has some violet in it. I was disappointed with the product: I found the pencil hard and not very pigmented. I also had trouble with little pieces of the pencil breaking off as I was using it. I couldn't get the dark line that I was hoping for. I went and purchased the MAC Blooz kohl pencil instead and am very pleased with it.

For the money, this is a great eyeliner. It is soft and is easy to blend. It lasts all day without smearing. The simple black packaging does not look like a drugstore product which is a plus. I have this in black, but I plan on going out to buy some of the other colors.

on 1/2/2005 4:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this eyeliner! It stays put all day and has tons of colors to choose from. I have Black, Charcoal, and Dark Green. They sharpen well and glide on well. They do smudge slightly, but only if you want them to. Definite repurchase, and lots of colors to choose from!

on 8/24/2004 12:50:00 AM

This is a good eyeliner which is pigmented very well. It does smudge a little bit which can be good or bad depending on your preference. It also has great staying power especially on the inner lids. However, I still prefer Annabelle eyeliner to this overall so I had to take some lippies off.

on 11/5/2004 10:41:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love the maker. Hated E-80 magnetic, always on the look out for a super pigmented yet cheap purple liner. This wasn't it. Great if you love sheer smudgable liners.