Ulta Ulta- whole store

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
No Image

3.3

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

I love Ulta, they have a huge range of hair color brands/shades that you don't find in other stores. I also love the salon, have had my hair done there for the last 4-1/2 years and have the best hairdresser!!! My hairdresser did a Redken Chemistry treatment on my hair this last Friday and it feels fabulous.

on 4/1/2007 11:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I too really, really like Ulta. I have one within about 15-20 min. of me over by a Mall and everytime I'm over there I have to check it out. They put out circulars in the Sunday paper pretty often for like $3.50 off a $15.00 purchase for example and I take advantage of those. I love the fact that you can buy high end to low end makeup, hair supplies, hair color, appliances and fragrance all in one place. As someone else mentioned, you can sign up to receive $$ off when you reach a certain amount. Ulta is the only place that I can find the particular shade of Garnier Nutrisse that I like (and I live in a very metropolitan area with a CVS, Walmart or Walgreens within minutes....none of them carry that shade). I also like Ulta's own brand of makeup, most especially their eye shadows that are frequently buy one/get one free. If you don't have one near you, they do have a website.

Popular Other Products