Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

3.8

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 2/18/2011 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Found this one on sale, so had to try it. It works nicely on me! It smells good from start to finish. Just lovely. Will buy again!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was a little put off at first by the idea of wearing a scent created by Hilary Duff since I don't identify with her or her style in any way, but luckily for me, I sprayed some on before checking the name of the perfume.With Love is quite different from the rest of the celebrity fragrances out there and is very warm and oriental smelling Let me preface this by saying that I love this fragrance. It is sweet and spicy Sophisticated, rich woody-fruity scent.This scent is for all ages remember she is trying to prove show that she is all grown up now so it is a sweet sophisticated smell not teenage bopper bubble gum sweet. The heavy glass bottle speaks high quality,I love this fragrance. It's warm with a small hint of floral but mostly warm and musky yet sweetish.My only gripe is when I try to put the top on it sometimes falls off and sometimes doesnt stay on well but I love what's inside so who cares*

on 12/29/2010 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I generally avoid celebrity perfumes like the plague. This is one of the only celebrity perfumes I like, the other one being Britney's Circus Fantasy. The scent of With Love is sweet, but fresh at the same time (if that makes any sense). Nothing sickly sweet at all, like candy store sweet or anything. I swear, the scent strongly resembles some sort of herbal tea beverage (on me, at least). It's very strange, because it smells like something completely different on other people. Upon the first 10 minutes of applying, it has a slight bitter note that I'm not too fond of, but the drydown diffuses that note almost completely, which is a huge relief, because the base notes are the best part of this fragrance. I'm 19 now and my HG perfume now is Chanel Coco, but to be honest, with this fragrance, I wore it for 2 years straight in high school, so I think I'm going to go out today and get me another bottle, for old times' sake. It would be my third bottle. Speaking of the bottle, it's pretty and not over-the top. Just classic, which is what I'm all about.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

So, today's Christmas day, and my fiance bought me a bottle of this. I was a bit hesitant at first, since like others have said, it's a celebrity fragrance, but he liked it, and as soon as I tried it on, I did too! It's different than any other perfume I've tried. It's not too sweet, nor too floral or musky even. In one word? Sexy! I love it!!!

on 12/19/2010 4:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

YES! YES! YES! Love this smell. GET iT!

I really debated on whether I should get this and I finally decided to go for it. I'm so glad I did. I saw and read so many mixed reviews on this one, saying you will either love it or hate it. Well I LOVE it! Picked this up for $19 bucks for the 3.3 fl oz bottle. Great deal! And the bottle is absolutly beautiful!! Smells very unique to me. Vanilla and woodsy. Kind of a sexy strong scent for evenings or for winter and fall. I reply like this one and would recommend it to anyone who likes unique scents.

on 12/14/2010 9:58:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

Well.....Let me star off by saying that I am 31 and don't think this fragrance is too young smelling for me......We should all be able to wear whatever we want with out feeling like some one will say"Oh she's too old for that fragrance!" That sounds so ridiculous! I love this fragrance! And was a little surprised when I found out it was a celeb fragrance...but whatever! I think this is a perfect blend of warmth and sweetness with a bit of musk....Love it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Well i was checking out the TJMAXX clearance fragrances and i stumbled apon a classy parfume bottle with a missing top and a tacky price sticker straight on the bottle for $10. I could tell it had been spritzedy a few, and i looked on the botton to find out the brand/name. I was let down that it was a celebrity frag. and i have NEVER ever purchased one before. Unlike others i thought the bottle even with out the top held a classy look. So i sprayed it a bit and WOW. This is great! and it reminds me of my Bvgulari Rouge Red Tea... That is hard to find! Even loving it so much i passed on this particular bottle to find a new or one atleast with a proper lid!
At another TJ i found a near perfect for the same price! LOve love love!

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I LOVE this perfume!! I've been wearing it for about 4 years now, ever since it came out and it's always been my go-to fragrance.
Perfume usually doesn't last long with me, but this one lasts all day long. It's not too strong, but you and others around can smell it.
I've gotten a lot of compliments on it and I think this will continue to be a must have for years :)

I bought my bottle today at Shoppers Drug Mart for 19.99 :]
At first , when I tested it out , I was like " Hmm .. It's quite spicy and musky but yet it's a pretty scent " . So I went ahead and purchased it . When I got home and sprayed it on me , I really liked it , it's very sexy and really hard to describe what it's like in a good way . If you like scents such as Vanilla , Sensual Amber from BBW, and Guess Gold - This is a thumbs up .

Popular Fragrances