Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Elizabeth Arden With Love by Hilary Duff

4.3

Alcohol Denat Water/Aqua/Eau Parfum/Fragrance Tetradibutyl Pentaerithrityl Hydroxhydrocinnamate Benzyl Alcohol Benzyl Salicylate Citral Coumarin Ceraniol Hydroxyisoh 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde Limonene Linalool Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate Ethylhexyl Salicylate

on 12/23/2009 5:05:00 PM

I love the smell of this perfume it's so pretty. I've had this perfume for a while and love it, but I'm not sure I would repurchase it not because I don't like the smell but because I like trying different perfume because I love perfume :)

this is probably my favorite perfume ever.

.... I actually like the song too. lol

The first time I smelled this was in a fragrance swatch in a magazine when it was brand new, and I thought it smelled AWFUL. Just disgusting. However, when I was younger my father and I made a point of seeing all the Hilary Duff movies, because I was such a huge Lizzie McGuire fan in middle school. So he decided to get this perfume for me for Christmas that year. I was bummed when I opened the box... the bottle was SO BIG, and the gift set also came with a little purse-sized roll-on and a body lotion. It seemed like such a waste, as I knew I didn't like it. But as soon as I smelled the nozzle, I changed my mind! It must have been the magazine paper or something because this perfume was wonderful! I have never committed to one perfume, I have over thirty, but I wore this pretty much religiously for a month after I got it.
The scent is very vanilly-y and sort of spicy to me... like an oriental floral. I have proved to be poor at picking out flavour notes, but all the levels of this fragrance (top, middle, base) are lovely to me. It's kind of like Bath and Body Works' Warm Vanilla Suguar, but spicier. (I actually layered that lotion with this perfume today and it worked well).
I don't understand the complaints about the staying power... I find it lasts a pretty long time on me. I did used to do touch-ups midday with the roll-on though... until I lost it. Such a shame... :( I also don't get the complaints about the cap being cheap or difficult. I like it... if the little slit things aren't lined up right when I go to close it, I just turn it while I continue pushing and it goes on very fast and easy. I also love the style of the bottle, it's very classy and vintage-looking. And the honey-gold colour looks delicious! I like having it on display. And one reviewer says that the scent goes off fast... but I have had my bottle for over two years and it still smells the same. FYI, this bottle was HUGE, it's lasting me a long time. It's still mostly full.
Overall, I have no complaints about this fragrance. I can't think of any reason to take off lippies, so I won't. Who knows when I'll finally run out? But when I do, I could see myself repurchasing, unless my tastes have changed or I've found something that replaces it well.
UPDATE 10/31/12- I have recently decided to no longer purchase any products that are made by animal-testing companies. Elizabeth Arden is one such company. Therefore, although I still love this product, I am changing my "buy again." I still intend to finish the bottle (I have lots). Take that as you will.

on 12/30/2008 2:23:00 PM

I smelled this sample in a magazine and I was immediately drawn to it. I am not a Hilary Duff fan but this scent was enticing. It had warm undertones and it was a subtle, sophisticated scent that I felt could be worn by young adults. It is versatile and can be worn in the day, as well as at night. It has great lasting power and the scent stays with you from morning until night.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

At first, i maily got this because i adore hilary duff. ON THE INTERNET, without smelling it. it turned out smelling AMAZING. i don't know how to explain it but i looove it. the bottle is gorgeous. she designed it inspired on a vintige ring she has. i'm on my 2nd bottle, i get compliments all the time when i hug people. i don't know how anyone could didlike the smell. i would get this no matter who it was by.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

i love woody perfumes; my two favourites are miss dior cherie and with love. with love is very unique and lasts a reasonable amount of time for an inexpensive perfume (around $30 CND for a set with shower gel and body wash) i wear this every day. the only reason i wouldn't buy this again is because i'm very experimental with perfumes and woud like to try something new :)

I got a full size bottle of this when my mom bought tons of Elizabeth Arden skin care products (which she loves, by the way). The SA was wonderful- she gave so much free stuff, and when she found out I was 16, she went and got me the box of this.
She sprayed it on my hand and I was kinda iffy about it..but I took it anyway, and the more I smelled it, the more I loved it.
It was really cold this morning, and I wore the perfume today...the perfume is warm, and sweet...it's like a cashmere blanket and hot chocolate and good book on a cold, rainy day.
It's not something to wear on a hot day...but it's delicious and warm and sweet...this isn't a perfume that I would have expected from a former pop princess...it's lovely and beautiful...I honestly don't see why it has such warm reviews.
Try it...and don't judge it by the first initial blast (at first spray, it does smell like vodka), but when the alcohol in the perfume wears off, all you smell is the chocolate and coconut...:D

I liked this perfume when it first came out, but after I wore it awhile it just turned plain gross! it now reminds me of maple syrup!

i dunno, maybe my bottle was old?
or does anyone else get that vibe?

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! I get so many complements from it =P guys love it too haha. Its mild and sugary, exotic and floral. I love it. The bootle is gorgeous but the top cap is a little hard to get use too. The lotion is amazing as well! I LOVE IT! A LOT! XD

People keep saying it last for a short amount of time, well i disagree. It lasted ALL day when i use it =)

I have been wearing this perfume for a while even before I even knew who Hilary Duff was! I really love this scent. It's a soft powdery floral/oriental fragrance. I tend to like really sweet fragrances like Fantasy and Pink sugar and this is in some ways similar but not foody at all. It's the kind of perfume I can wear anywhere and at any time of the day and not worry about overdoing it. I wear it to work a lot. For an evening out I normally choose something with a little more UMPH! but this is a great staple perfume to have in your collection. You can find it now online and at discount stores for a great price!