benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous
SomeKindaGorgeousBeneFit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.0

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm sorry...I love Benefit but I really hated this product. One color does not fit all, I'm NW20-30 depending on the time of year & if I was any lighter than the NW30 I can't imagine it working. The product feels like it's going to be oily but dries super quick & feels like powder...that was the one positive. On the downside...it gave me absolutely NO coverage, even less than Benefit's TM You Rebel. It just made my skin look a bit on the oily side, which I have VERY dry skin so this went back immediately.

on 8/31/2006 6:30:00 PM

So I was browing on the Sephora website the other day and came across this. What can I say, I'm a sucker for new make-up so I went ahead and bought it. I was intrigued by the one-shade-fits-all claim. Benefit is right on the money with this one... it glides on like silk and gives your skin a flaweless finish, I just loved that part of it! My skin felt so natural and light, just like wearing no makeup at all. I had a nice natural glow that wasn't too shiny and not too matte. It was perfect! The only problem is that the shade is just a tad too dark for my skin. I have moderately fair skin and I was surprised it didn't work because Benefit claims that this shade fits "most" skintones. Well, I think if you have anything other than a medium skintone, this shade won't work. Oooh, if only they had more shades, this would be my new HG foundation!! Please BeneFit...make more shades for this one! One shade does NOT fit all! I sent this one back, but I really wanted to be able to keep it!

I'm curious to see what other people have to say about this product and if the shade works for them.