benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

SomeKindaGorgeousBeneFit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.1

on 6/22/2009 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i will never ever ever buy this product again! not only did it make my skin ridiculously oily and shiny, it did not match my skin tone at all. also it gave off this really weird white mark around my face and gave that mask look which was terrible. the only thing i did like about this was the packaging, but other than that this totally sucks.

on 6/19/2009 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Yuck! Matched my skin tone well (NC20) and felt quite nice going on. Even looked pretty good - I had that airbrushed thing going on - for just about 15 MINUTES. After that I looked terrible - cakey, orangey. Plus it really clogs your pores. Luckily I got it all off quickly before I came down with a breakout.

on 5/30/2009 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Ok..so about a year ago I got this as a sample and I thought I remebered liking it. Recwently I thought to revisit it because I am trying to get off of heavy foundations.
The problem with this product is that it sits on top of the skin and never dries. Because of that it is easy to streak and wipe off. It is not long wear and not for ppl with oily skin.

on 5/16/2009 3:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I was looking for a new foundation, when the counter girl first put this on me I wasn't very impressed. I still bought it thinking how I wanted something other than liquids or mineral powder, seemed like something new.

So when I put this on for myself, I applied it with the brush and I have to say I looked GORGEOUS!! I looked so amazing and found that putting some minerals on top it would not give me that dreaded shine I get with my oily skin. I wore this to my friend's for a housewarming party, and hours later in the day when I looked in the mirror I still looked AMAZING.

Unfortunately, the next morning when I woke up I had HUGE ZITS all over my face!! :( I always am careful to remove my makeup and cleanse properly, usually I do not breakout from other products I have used. I loved how beautiful this made my skin look I even tried it a few more times using acne treatment (Benzyl peroxide cream) underneath. No matter what I tried it always gave me horrible breakouts :(

The bottom line: Everyone should try this! if it makes you break out like it did to me, you can always return it ;)

on 5/14/2009 10:53:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I went for a make over at the local Benfit counter and she used this on me and let me just say I don't like other people putting on my foundation because they tend to 'cake' it on and not blend it properly but when she put this on my face I was happy with the result, so I agreed to buy (even though it is expensive she assured me it would probably last a year)

The next day I used this and it was so much better applied myself, its a really flawless finish and I usually pair it with a dusting of 'hello flawless' powder and it works a treat for me as I don't like heavy coverage for my face! The reason I only gave it 4 lippies is beacuse of the price and the amount in the pot but I don't mind saving up some money to buy another one when mine runs out!

on 2/17/2009 2:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this product. It goes on like foundation but ends up having a matte finish almost. I think the color blends beautifully and the packaging is so clever and cute.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I Love love love this product!!! Only comes in 2 shades and the lighter shade works perfectly with my skin tone. I hate the feel of makeup and I like the fact that you can get pretty good coverage without the heaviness of a liquid makeup. My skin is oily and I mostly use this on my nose and chin to even out my skin tone. So far I have been using it for about a week and no breakouts. It smooths on and blends nicely and turns into a powder like finish. I highly recommend.

on 1/14/2009 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I would DEFINITELY not buy this product ever again. After using this, I sort of stayed away from BeneFit products. I bought this after reading a review about it and I have to say, this is one of things that will never -ever- be back on my want list again.
Though the packaging is absolutely adorable, the product itself didn't do anything for me, other than leaving a dent in my savings account. It's also quite expensive (AUD$50).
Spend your money on something worthwhile.

on 12/3/2008 8:06:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

OK I have mixed opinions on this one. First things first, the packaging is absolutely adorable and its what kind of drew me to this foundation in the first place. On the skin, this foundation is really heavy and feels kinda cakey. But other than the weird feeling, it doesnt look half bad its just the feeling of it on my face that kind of grosses me out. Even when I put a little bit on it still feels heavy. I dont know its weird
UPDATE: Um... ew! I'm never EVER using this crap again! It made me break out after a while... if you want a good creme to powder foundation I'd go for the Calvin Klein one, it gives really great coverage without the heavy feeling or breakouts that come with this nastiness.

on 6/16/2008 2:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

The packaging is just so darn cute -- isn't that how we end up buying so many products? I keep this in my bag for touchups. It covers up the midday redness around my nose and mouth, and it's good for brightening up around your eyes once my makeup has started fading. But I *have* to set this with powder (I use MAC's blotting powder) or else it slides right off. I have an oily T-zone, and most creamy products get me shiny pretty quickly, so that's nothing new. Since I only use it for touch-ups, this container will probably last me forever. I might buy it again once I run out, but probably not. I'm sure there's a better touch-up out there that doesn't need to be set with powder.