benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

benefit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous
SomeKindaGorgeousBeneFit Some Kind-A Gorgeous

2.8

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This stuff seemed nice and light when I first started using it. After a couple uses it broke me out like crazy.....can't use it anymore. I don't like the sponge it came with either....it started to smell after a couple uses....gross. Does anyone else just WANT to like all of Benefit's products but keep getting disappointed over and over again??? :(

on 10/28/2010 2:44:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love that creamy luminous smooth look for my skin as opposed to matte (most people prefer matte for some reason and in my opinions it makes skin look older and cakey and bigger)... anyway, so when I put this on my skin the first time (my skin was well moisturized) it was so smooth and creamy with a slight glow and it was great...and I bought it (shoulda tried it first and then went back to buy it like I usually do) and then as days went on I would get lots of breakouts around my mouth and chin area. I thought maybe the DIFFERIN GEL (retina-a product) was makin me purge but that would usually happen overnight after I apply it...

This foundation was basically making my blemishes worse.. I have very sensitive, hormonal acne-prone skin with redness..... this looked great on but one I took it off my skin was worse..... not good for sensitive skin as it contains silicone that blocks the pores in my opinion and thats why it looks smooth when you put it on..... so this is a noohoo no no no for me....

on 10/18/2010 2:48:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Horrible product. Smells like crayons.

on 10/7/2010 9:25:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I found this product made my skin feel so greasy and I absolutely hated the smell! Also breaks me out so I definitely will not be buying again.

on 8/18/2010 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Over priced, over rated.... not good. Not at all worth it. Me no like.

This has been my summer foundation for a long time. I'm not thrilled with it, but it looks decent, and it's easy and convenient to use. It's very, very overpriced however.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Could be great for those with minor imperfections or none and with normal skin, maybe dry. I have oily skin and it didn't do good things for me. I also have dark red acne scars and it doesn't help with concealing them. At first it went on great and my powder went on good on top but I oiled through it too bad and then it creased and actually collected into my smile lines. I'm fair skinned and tried the light one and it made me looked really washed out so I tried the original and liked it better as far as shade match. The packaging is adorable but the sponge is awful. If you are a girl with little concerns to the skin then you should try it. I just have too many issures for this to work for me.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This would not even qualify for a tinted moisturiser!!!!!

on 8/3/2010 10:36:00 PM

It has the cutest packaging. But I would perfer to pay for quality product rather than the packaging.
It went on quite well at first. After 2 hours, it became a mess and made my face so oily as if I just came out from a fry pan.
Luckily I got it in a sample kit before purchasing a full size product.

on 8/2/2010 8:56:00 PM

Due to my mu addiction, I fell into the trap of buying some kind-a gorgeous. I usually don't say this about benefit products, but this stuff was awful! It is advertised as being "the foundation faker" what they should have said was "tinted moisturizer in a pan, that you will go through in a blink of an eye". I hit pan in less than a month and, for me personally, it had absolutely no staying power whatsoever. It also made my skin feel oily, as the product never really felt absorbed or moisturizing to my skin. Overall, it just didn't work for me.