L'Artisan Parfumeur Vanilia [DISCONTINUED]

No Image

3.6

on 1/31/2002 6:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Finally I have found a vanilla scent that is complex and wearable. Until now, I have rejected every one because either they are single note (kind of boring) or TOO sweet. L'Artisan Vanilia is definitely a vanilla scent, but rather than smelling like cake or sugar, it is warm, slightly spicy, and complex because of the amber. When I first sprayed it, I almost smelled a little orange, but then it dried down into a mellow, rich, warm vanilla-based scent. Search is over!

on 12/12/2001 8:30:00 PM

I love, love, LOVE this fragrance! I received this in a swap and I am completely obssessed by this scent!! It is not boring like plain vanilla but it is warm and enveloping. It lasts all day long:) I have tried all kinds of scents lately, I bought a bunch of samples of CSP from Ebay and promptly paraded myself in front of my hubby, hoping that he would notice how great I smelled but when I sprayed L'Artisan Vanilla, he couldn't stop raving!!! Plus, we have two dobermans and they are in love with this fragrance as well:) They follow me around and try to sniff my wrists. So, if my hubby loves it and my dogs love it -- it's a keeper!!!

Popular Fragrances