Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I REALLY like this... cant complain. I agree with the reviewer that said it smells like fresh laundry, it makes you feel fresh&clean.

on 5/26/2007 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

If you have not tried the limited edition EDP version of this, then you are really missing out. I picked up the last one they had in the B&BW near me. All I can say is wow. I never loved this scent in the B&BW family, because something about it smelled a bit old to me. But the Special Edition EDP is out of this world. No sharp notes that I smell in the body wash, and it is not overly powdery like the lotion. The notes are warm, sweet, subtle soft florals that just sneak up on you. For $28 bucks, you cannot beat it. I HOPE they come back with this. Esp since this is one of their top selling scents. I would love to be able to have this year round!

on 5/14/2007 12:31:00 PM

According to the Bath and Body Works website, this eau de toilette contains notes of lavender, rose, and violet -which means I would have characteristically shied away from even testing this. But I ordered this unsniffed, based on reviews that it smells like fresh laundry. That it does, but it's so much more.

I've been on the lookout for a scent that feels as if a Jane Austen heroine might have worn it, and I was advised to try the elusive Violetta di Parma. Having this, now, I no longer want to even try a sample of the di Parma... this is Austen enough for me. Moonlight Path is surprising, as it doesn't carry the same air as some other B&BW varieties do - sweet, generic, and forgettable. Not that Moonlight Path is comparable to niche fragrances in depth or complexity, but it's lovely in that it's clean, romantic, simple, and delicate.

Most B&BW products in the same line seem to differ a lot in scent.. for example.. the body cream smells different from the body wash, and so on. The same goes for Moonlight Path. I like the entire line, but the body splash and EDT smell quite different. The EDT lacks the excessive muskiness, which is nice. The EDT is most similar in scent to the creamy body wash (which is my HG right now). It's a soft, clean, but slightly warm scent. Not harsh at all. It almost just smells like clean skin. I think I'll buy this soon.. the packaging is great to throw in a purse, too.

on 12/31/2006 10:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have this in the Moonlight Path room scented fragrance bulb and loved it. I went back and purchased the perfume spray & love it equally. It reminds me of fresh laundry. I LOVE the smell of fresh laundry. Its not too overpowering and has a lovely clean scent! Little spritz on clothes and sheets goes along way!

on 12/26/2006 2:03:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

lovely and romantic

on 12/26/2006 1:40:00 PM

My absolute favorite from BBW. I remember when it came out years ago and it was to just be a limited scent. It's soft and powdery almost but not "too much" of anything. I am glad they kept this around

Love this scent from BBW. I first got the shower gel when I bought everything in Sensual Amber. Fell in love and went back and got the edt. It is delightful, refreshing and smells wonderful. Checked the notes
Bergamont, lavender, mandarin, corrinder,Mid, rose, jasmine, violet, tuberose, ylang,lily of the valley
base-sandalwood, vetyver, oakmoss, vanilla, amber, musk
All my favorites, musk, ambrer starts with bergamont, how could I not adore this, put it on first thing in the morning. Great fragrance♥

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I get tons of comments when I wear this scent. I love it! It's so long-lasting an feminine. Some have told me that it has a slight essence similar to baby powder. Definite repurchase!

I really liked this scent. It is a very warm and inviting scent. It is a tad bit strong so you can't wear but just a splash. The lotion is a little bit lighter a scent and easier to handle but it tends to burn my skin. Overall, I like the scent but only tiny bits at a time. It is too strong to wear all over. I would buy this again but only body splash or maybe a candle scented like it.