Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

Bath & Body Works Moonlight Path EDT

4.2

on 8/26/2011 5:20:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have always come back to Moonlight Path after trying other bath and body works scents this one just works for me. It's soft, feminine, romantic, calming, inviting and to those that think it smells "old ladyish" I would rather smell classic, than like a teenager playing grownup with sweet/fruity scents. Sorry but it's the truth. Please continue to keep this scent around.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

A hazy lavender and woody scent that's fitting on older women and unexpectedly old-fashioned and sexy, like a corset, on younger women. It's not as strong as some of the other BBW EDTs and stays very close to the skin, lasting about 12 hours. The bottle is just beautiful.

on 10/7/2010 12:56:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I initially really liked this when I tested it at a local BBW store. I used a few times and thought it was okay. However, instead of getting compliments, my friends would ask whether I put on baby powder -_- I don't know if it's my body chemistry not working with this scent or what, but yes.. I have gotten multiple comments about baby powder on multiple occasions. I really wanted to like this EDT - the name just sounds so pretty! But it's not working for me, and I don't think I will be repurchasing this item again.

on 10/5/2010 11:55:00 AM

Let me start by saying that I did not initially like this fragrance.
To me it smelled like a powder caked closet. That was the body spray. But, I like the EDT. It seems a little more contemporary. I am using this along with the body lotion and it is a pleasant light fragrance. I have not received a compliment on it yet but I like it and that is what counts!
I purchased this for about $4.00 at the semi-annual sale.
Great deal.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is my go-to perfume. It has a nice soft floral scent, and it's not very strong, which I love! I always get compliments on this perfume whenever I use it. However, I do think that it depends on your body chemistry, because I have smelled it on other people, and it didn't always smell good on them.

on 12/14/2009 10:25:00 PM

I don't know where is that light clean floral that has a powdery note? I smelled it in a store before and thought it just smelled appalling-like a cheap men's aftershave. Few months later, I bought whole bunch of stuff at their semiannual sales and since body spray was only few dollars decided to try it again, figuring if i don't like it, i can give it to one of my friends or to my mom. Well, it smelled just the way i remembered it-cheap mens cologne. Its not my chemistry because it smells this way out the bottle. It does smell cool and musky but manly at the same time. I asked DH what he thought and he said " i thought this was women's perfume" I told him that it was. He then wrinkled his nose and said that it smelled like men's aftershave and its not something he cared for. To be frank, i'm embarassed to give it away to someone because its that bad. I don't know if its the lavender that kills it for me but whatever it is, its definately the worst of BBW fragrances.

on 9/28/2009 12:11:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I hate to give any Moonlight Path product a less than stellar review, but this EDT just did not work for me. I bought the body splash a few years back and absolutely love it. Perhaps this is my "home base" idea of what this fragrance is supposed to smell like. I had a bottle of the body lotion a few years back, and thought it was spectacular. I also had a creamy body wash which was awesome.

Recently, I purchased Moonlight Path EDT as well as a new bottle of the lotion. Well, I applied two spritzes of EDT to my wrists and right away the scent seemed different to me than I had expected. I guess I was expecting the EDT to smell exactly like the body splash but more concentrated. I let the fragrance go through its dry down and applied it again later that day and again the next day. I was convinced that I was not smelling it right or that I needed to give it a chance. Nope. By the second day the scent was actually making me feel kind of sick. I did not get the same scent as I get from the splash. To me, the EDT actually seemed to smell diluted and weaker than the splash and I did not get any of those sweet notes that I love. The EDT smelled weak, flat and powdery and it began to remind me of diapers! -- which was what started to turn me off so much. :( I'm very disappointed because I DO think MP is a really great scent. I love clean musk type scents and I think this scent is sexy and clean. PS. I am also disappointed in this bottle of lotion I recently bought -- it doesn't smell the way I remember my old bottle smelling. I know the lotion formula changed and while the lotion itself IS more moisturizing now, I wonder if it altered the scent.

on 1/26/2009 6:06:00 PM

I love this smell! It's very flowery, which I don't usually like, but with this I do. Not for everyone, but I enjoy it!

This is a horrid scent. I would never repurchase. It smells awful and is TOTALLY unwearable.

on 1/25/2009 9:34:00 PM

Love this lavendar, musky scent. It is so romantic and comforting. This is a great everyday, anytime scent.. One of my favs...

Popular Fragrances