Uploaded by elouised

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/27/2009

I can really say that i have NEVER made a smarter cosmetic purchase before! In the past my many shadows were just laying in their drawer, in no order at all - causing me to use just a few of them.

But now that i have them all sorted into pallets, i am using (and combining) colors that i didn't even remember i had! Of course as a result my eye looks are better than …

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlack

Jan/23/2009

LOVE THESE!!!!!! never in the world i would think to be owning one of these and now i own THREE!!! oh my goodness, you just get hooked! i decorate the front of mines with a sticker so i know which one is which. i love these so much and they're perfect for traveling!! it would get so annoying searching for the color you wanted to use when everything is mixed together!

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinNormal, Tan

HairBrown

Jan/23/2009

I love my palletes it make storing my eyeshadows soo much easier. And they look really professional. Also very inexpensive.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/21/2009

I think these palettes are really good way to organize MAC, ELF, Wet'n'Wild, Millani, Jane or any e/s that is a inch in diameter. These palettes are sleek and looks very professional. What I don't like about it is the price, I don't like how I have to pay 12$ for this plastic casing.

About reviewer (184 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Nov/01/2008

I love this palette, it has a lot of slots, very cheap and makes applying eyeshadow quick and easy.

About reviewer (49 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Aug/05/2008

I love this palette because it makes applying eyeshadow a breeze. Rather then reaching for every individual eyeshadow, just pop open this palette and it gives you 15 eyeshadows of your choice right on hand with no mess.

I've depotted 6 shadows so far and the palette works very well with the magnets I got at the local craftstore that aren't that stong of magnets. It's …

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3.0

Jun/12/2008

I love mac palettes because they are so sturdy, but what I hate is that you cant see what e/s are in what palette. I much more prefer the quads for this. The quads are also a lot easier for travel and if you need to just throw it in your purse.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (45 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesHazel

Apr/27/2008

GREAT for storing e/s.....but LOUSY because you can't just pop a 15 pan e/s pallete in your purse for those all important afternoon/evening touch ups!!

0 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (64 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Mar/23/2008

This pallete is great for keeping all my eyeshadows organized. I have one spot left for my concealor but I think I'll leave that out since the material is only plastic and not cushioned, and my eyeshadows could definately break really easily (hence I took one lippie off). I would definately buy again though. What a hassle to depot though, even with the makeup addict website.

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Mar/11/2008

I love this palette so much so that I still keep it in their box!

I love the design and the material of this palette. Holds up 15 e/s and frees up my storage space for more cosmetics! My e/s is so organised now.

I would definitely buy again when I fill up this palette.

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age30-35