No Title (Uploaded by lilypaddles)

3.5

59%
would repurchase
3.5/5
package quality

price range

Reviews

Jul/14/2005

Yummy! This is one of the best chocolate fragrances I've ever found - sweet, lots of vanilla, and just a hint of orange. I find this and Matin Calin to be absolutely delectable, even if I'm not normally a fan of smelling like candy.

About reviewer (355 reviews)

Age

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBlue

Jun/15/2005

Drooooooooool! No kidding, the smell of this makes me salivate, not entirely sure that this is a very attractive way to present myself but WHO CARES! Yummmy.

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination

EyesGreen

fromRalen

May/21/2005

I'm not really sure how to rate this product. On one hand, I'm super excited because I've finally found a chocolate perfume that doesn't go funky on me. And it's such a wonderful chocolate too! Very rich and creamy.
On the other hand, the scent is fairly light and doesn't last more than a few hours which is very disappointing. So I'll use up what I …

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

May/16/2005

Does not last very longer but is a nice chocolatly fragrance. I'd buy again if scent would last.

About reviewer (511 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

fromDragun

May/11/2005

RIS, this is a warm, comforting scent, that to me smells exactly like a bowl of Cocoa Puffs. Not as sophisticated as I expected, but nice nonetheless. Very expensive for the small staying time. Etailers-lets see a dupe!

About reviewer (430 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

EyesHazel

May/09/2005

My fav of the CSPs! Yummy milk chocholate drinkie-mmm..turns me into instant kindergarten kid. I know its none too sophisticated but with this one on-I can't stop sniffing myself cos I know I'm delish:)Talk about self-love, hahahah.

About reviewer (101 reviews)

Age

SkinDry

fromLizuna

May/04/2005

This is the first fragrance I bought a full bottle of (and then another, and another...). The warm chocolate scent stays delicious through the dry-down, and I have received nothing but compliments over the years. This is my "go-to" fragrance when I am feeling stressed, the smell reminds me of baking cookies with the family and happy times.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

Apr/29/2005

I LOVE THIS!!! I got the 3/4 oz from Sephora and I'm so addicted I ordered the full size. Mouthwatering chocolate is what I smell and I can't stop sniffing. Much better than the Vanille Abricot (although that one is nice too). Would buy again and again.

About reviewer (59 reviews)

SkinVery Dry

HairRed

EyesGreen

Apr/25/2005

I got this as a sample first, and like it pretty well. The initial blast is rather sharp, with a strong whiff of alcohol. Quickly turns into a very sweet, mouthwatering hazelnut+chocolate scent. You can almost taste the truffle :) Dries down to a subtle, soft cocoa scent, but doesn't last more than a few hours on me. Will use up the sample, but I'm not sure I'd buy a full-sized …Read more

About reviewer (2540 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromvals

Apr/21/2005

Unfortunately, I'm not ckoo-ckoo for cocoa puffs....pass unless you want to smell like the kid's cereal.

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age30-35