Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour de Cacao

Comptoir Sud Pacifique Amour de Cacao

3.5

on 7/14/2005 5:49:00 PM

Yummy! This is one of the best chocolate fragrances I've ever found - sweet, lots of vanilla, and just a hint of orange. I find this and Matin Calin to be absolutely delectable, even if I'm not normally a fan of smelling like candy.

on 6/15/2005 12:44:00 PM

Drooooooooool! No kidding, the smell of this makes me salivate, not entirely sure that this is a very attractive way to present myself but WHO CARES! Yummmy.

on 5/21/2005 2:37:00 PM

I'm not really sure how to rate this product. On one hand, I'm super excited because I've finally found a chocolate perfume that doesn't go funky on me. And it's such a wonderful chocolate too! Very rich and creamy.
On the other hand, the scent is fairly light and doesn't last more than a few hours which is very disappointing. So I'll use up what I bought, but I doubt I'll repurchase.

on 5/16/2005 5:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Does not last very longer but is a nice chocolatly fragrance. I'd buy again if scent would last.

on 5/11/2005 9:18:00 AM

RIS, this is a warm, comforting scent, that to me smells exactly like a bowl of Cocoa Puffs. Not as sophisticated as I expected, but nice nonetheless. Very expensive for the small staying time. Etailers-lets see a dupe!

on 5/9/2005 3:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

My fav of the CSPs! Yummy milk chocholate drinkie-mmm..turns me into instant kindergarten kid. I know its none too sophisticated but with this one on-I can't stop sniffing myself cos I know I'm delish:)Talk about self-love, hahahah.

on 5/4/2005 12:50:00 PM

This is the first fragrance I bought a full bottle of (and then another, and another...). The warm chocolate scent stays delicious through the dry-down, and I have received nothing but compliments over the years. This is my "go-to" fragrance when I am feeling stressed, the smell reminds me of baking cookies with the family and happy times.

on 4/29/2005 10:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE THIS!!! I got the 3/4 oz from Sephora and I'm so addicted I ordered the full size. Mouthwatering chocolate is what I smell and I can't stop sniffing. Much better than the Vanille Abricot (although that one is nice too). Would buy again and again.

on 4/25/2005 11:19:00 AM

I got this as a sample first, and like it pretty well. The initial blast is rather sharp, with a strong whiff of alcohol. Quickly turns into a very sweet, mouthwatering hazelnut+chocolate scent. You can almost taste the truffle :) Dries down to a subtle, soft cocoa scent, but doesn't last more than a few hours on me. Will use up the sample, but I'm not sure I'd buy a full-sized version just yet.

on 4/21/2005 7:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Unfortunately, I'm not ckoo-ckoo for cocoa puffs....pass unless you want to smell like the kid's cereal.