Aphogee Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

Aphogee  Intensive Keratin Reconstructor
Intensive Keratin Reconstructor

4.4

Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Behenamidopropylamine Behenatem Stearolkonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydrolyzed Hair Keratin, Hydrolzed Mucopolysac Charides, Sodium Coco Collagen Amino Acids, Wheat Germ Fatty Acids, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Arachidonic Acid, Squalane, Avocado Oil, Acetimide MEA, Panthenol, Wheat Germ Oil, Jojoba Oil, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sulfur, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 10, Linoleamidopropyl PG Dimonium, Chloride Phosphate, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol 10, Cocoyl Sarcosine, Sorbitol, Fragrance, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

I absolutely LOVE this!! I use this a couple times a month and it really does wonders for my hair. I have long, curly hair and seriously after the first use of this product, my hair became SO soft, looks so much better and is just more moisturized overall. Also, a bottle lasts me months and months because a little goes a long way. I think this product is fabulous and I will never run out of this stuff. LOVE IT!!!

This stuff is wonderful! I got the small packet at Sally's. My hair was pretty damaged. It had been highlighted, went red and back to blonde. I then used a high-lift blonde and was worried about the condition of my hair. My hair looks gorgeous. Its softer and shinier that some people I know with natural hair! I will definitely continue to use this as I dye my hair a very light blonde.

This stuff is GREAT! I used it for the first time this morning. I have color-treated hair that is dry and damaged from too much coloring. I got it back in fairly good condition, but it was feeling a little dry and limp. Today I washed with Kenra Clarifying shampoo to get rid of any buildup, then left this treatment on my hair for 5-10 minutes while I shaved my legs, etc. I blew dry my hair and WOW! It's so soft, silky and full of body! It also has amazing shine! I will definitely repurchase and continue to use once a week as a protein treatment.

on 10/17/2006 3:32:00 PM

After hearing that this stuff is a miracle, I bought it for my extremely damaged hair. I had to use a large amount to cover my hair. The smell was not as bad as everyone says it is, pretty normal. But I really didn't notice a huge difference. My hair felt just as dry. But I gave it 3 just because I will try it again, and hope that it works better with heat.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I really like this conditioner. It spreads over my hair and after I rinse it out my hair feels silky.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i use this product to add some protein on my weak, dry, brittle hair...i use this product followed by a deep conditioner (regis olive oil mask or terax creme) both with heat (i have a portable bonnet dryer)....i noticed my hair looked less broom-like and actually has some shine ever since i've been using the aphogee treatment (the one that smells like cat pee) once every six weeks and using a lesser protein treatment like this particular product every week or 2...got this for around $7-8 at sally beauty supply...if u dont wanna do the whole heat process & want great results in minutes...i highly recommend ION EMERGENCY REPAIR KIT !!! their reconstructor is amazing as well