Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

3.9

Not tested on animals

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is by far, one of the BEST mineral foundations I've tried yet~!! I have to admit that it is not quite as matte as the Matte version, but it has much better coverage and excellent concealing ability. Both versions are my favorite, to be honest, and EDM is definitely TOP OF THE LINE for me as far as mineral foundations go.

on 8/2/2006 3:38:00 PM

I just tried this so I do not know long term results yet, but I have to say "wow" to the finish this gives. It is just so flawless and natural. I have tried MANY mineral makeups before and finally one that gives coverage without accenting lines and pores with excessive shine!! So far so good. My fingers are crossed!

on 8/1/2006 3:20:00 PM

Not enough coverage as I had hoped, plus it 'melted' off of my face within an hour. The color I chose ('Fair') was ok, maybe a little bit too light for me; the other shades were too dark. I will just stick with my Merle Norman foundation.

The original formulas of Everyday Minerals foundations were lighter than light, almost like fairy dust on my skin, and sometimes I prefer a more polished and perfect finish. The first time I applied the intensive minerals, I used a kabuki and really loaded it on. Big mistake, and I knew better. I had globs that made my face look like one of the topological (sp?) maps from geography class. This time I used the Jane Iredale brush that's recommended for the Amazing Base, which gives a lighter coverage and did one very light layer. Perfection. I've got very nice coverage, a velvety but not matte finish, and something of an airbrushed quality all over my face. I'm currently using one of their very generous samples (how can you beat three foundation samples, a primer or finishing powder and blush for about $3!) and will be sure to buy the full size then the sample is gone. I thought maybe Golden Fair would be a great color match for my BE 2.0 skin, but it's way too neutral. It looks like Light is going to be my color in Everyday Minerals. Also, this etailer has very good service and ships at the speed of light.

on 7/31/2006 7:28:00 PM

Best foundation ever! The matte finish was wonderful but this is even better- covers great, lasts all day and beyond, looks beautifully natural. I LOVE EM!

on 7/29/2006 5:10:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I just received the new Everyday Minerals Intensive formula. It is really wonderful. Not too shiny or glowy and very nice coverage. The colors are the same as the originals, which are IMHO very good colors...better than Bare Escentuals at least for me. The new intensive is my new Holy Grail of foundations. Great product, great price, and great customer service.

Everyday Minerals offers a free sample of 3 foundations, blush, concealer and finishing powder in 5 gm jars for just the cost of postage (under $4).Try it out..I think you will be impressed,

on 7/29/2006 1:52:00 PM

I tried this foundation in my sample kit because it was new and heard that it provided great coverage. I really am impressed with this. It has great staying power and has a semi-matte to matte finish. It has good coverage and controlls oil without drying out my skin (just like it says it does!). I use it as my concealer and really am loving it!