Everyday Minerals Intensive Foundation [DISCONTINUED]

Everyday Minerals - Intensive Formula Medium Beige

Not tested on animals

Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide

on 10/4/2006 10:11:00 PM

I must say this is the best powder foundation I've ever tried. I got the warm medium tan, and it is so beautiful. I will definitely purchase again and again; and the price can't be beat at $12 per container!

on 10/4/2006 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

So far I have only tried this product as samples but I'm about to purchase an "I can't believe it" kit. This is my favorite mineral makeup. I have tried 7 or 8 brands and this is by far the best. Alima is almost identical on my skin but the price on this is much better and the option to purchase it in a great kit makes it even better. I had minor problems with the other EM formulations but this Intensive formula is perfect! Great coverage, great color matches (I can actually go a bit lighter and a bit darker with this stuff and it still looks natural), and barely there feel on my face. Packaging is standard and functional but I'm a bit of a foofoo person so it could be dressed up a bit : ) Customer service is great and quick! I love that they are so generous with their samples! Great company and GREAT PRODUCT!!!

on 9/27/2006 6:19:00 PM

Out of all the formulations, this one is the best. It gives you a really smooth flawless look and gives the best coverage. It didn't irritate my skin at all and it lasts the whole day. Fair was a really good match for me. Will definitely buy the full size when I've finished the samples.

on 9/25/2006 10:13:00 PM

HG status!!! I've tried a few mineral foundations(minerals basics,physicians formula, amazing cosmetics, bare escentuals) and this is by far the best. I first tried the semi-matte and matte formulas and while they looked natural and the colors were perfect, the coverage just wasn't enough. I am presently using medium beige and this works great for my nc35 skintone. Zero breakouts and looks good and the end of the day.

on 9/23/2006 4:59:00 PM

I ordered a sample kit, and I finally found my (almost) exact foundation color. It is Golden Fair, and I love the coverage and color that the Intensive Formula gives. It has pretty good staying power, considering my skin is extremely oily. I only have to touch up 1x with a blotting cloth. I will definitely repurchase a full sized jar, and once my BE foundation is used up, I will not repurchase, due to the ridiculously high price. I get the same effect with EMF.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

I got this as part of the sample kit in Fair, and within a minute of application, my skin started itching like crazy. I couldn't wash it off fast enough. I must be terribly allergic to one of its ingredients, because my face was covered with bright red blotches and my skin itched for hours. I'm glad not everyone has that reaction, but once was enough for me -- I won't try this again.

Works really well. I switch between this & L'Oreal mineral foundation. Found that I love both. Coverage & colors are great. Love the price too. Great product, would repurchase.

on 9/3/2006 2:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had been wearing EDM matte formula for over a month and I honestly thought it couldn't get any better - I was wrong! I am simply blown away by this makeup - again! The intensive formula has all of the great qualities of the matte formula only better! The coverage is fuller than the matte formula and the staying power is better! I am thrilled with this formula and so glad the team at EDM created it. So far I have been more than pleased with all of their products I have tried. The prices are so reasonable that I'm able to try a whole bunch of things without breaking the bank! Intensive formula is an excellent foundation! I am very pleased.

I have tried all the other formulas, except the Glo since my skin is oily/combination and this is hands down my FAVORITE!!! I love that it helps to conceal imperfections well, especially paired with the EM Premium Foundation brush, and lasts through humid, 100 degree weather. I don't really notice it being that much heavier than the Matte, but when compared to the Semi Matte, it definitely lasts longer and you don't need quite as much. What I loved about it is they have added two all natural ingredients, Allantoin which is a safe and effective antioxidant and also Phyllanthus Emblica (Indian Gooseberry) which is also supposed to be age defying. As far as finish goes, it has hardly any sparkle since it is advertised as being in between the Semi-Matte and Matte formulas which I think looks very natural. It is good for ALL skin types, not just the oily prone, which is another plus. If you do have oiler than normal skin though, I would recommend "priming" with the Finishing Dust in those areas, then topping off the foundation with the Dust as well to lock it in even more. Overall, very pleased with this new formula and will definitely buy again and again.

on 8/26/2006 4:47:00 AM

The intensive has better coverage than the matte, you need to use less, and it does have a subtle sheen which makes it more believable. Semi-matte is a little too shiny for me in the day. But neither the Matte nor the Intensive are completely matte to me. I use Golden Fair Intensive as a concealer and the color works better than the MultiTasking Concealer. The coverage of Intensive is good for spot coverage and a light hand gives you a good overall foundation finish - usually 1-2 light layers is enough. I have to mix Golden Fair and Light to get a suitable match.

I love minerals and will never go back to traditional cosmetics. I did try my Stila foundations one day for the heck of it and I rushed to wash the stuff off as my face felt like it was suffocating... Maybe I'll do that from time to time just to remind myself how indispensible MMU is to me!

So far EM is my favorite MMU - I loved ALIMA for their finish and their CS but for some reason the Alima foundation made my skin flake - I just can't explain it.