Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

Bourjois Liner Pinceau in Noir

4.1

on 5/17/2007 9:32:00 AM

The best liquid eye liner I've ever used! It's very easy to apply and lasts for hours!!

on 2/8/2007 12:46:00 AM

the best,easiest to apply liquid eyeliner. The brush is long and thin and works wonderfully, I almost never make a mistake. This stuff lasts forever and doesn't flake. I love this stuff and will continue to repurchase!

on 8/17/2006 5:19:00 AM

This is one of the best liquid eyeliner I have ever tried. On me, itz is a true black. Itz not waterproof but SMUDGEPROOF. Im Asian and have the oiliest lids ever. Pencil eyeliners never work for me but This stuff stays put all day. I put it on at 7am and by 6pm, I notice my eyelids were all oily, while the liner remained the same!! The only problem is the brush, Itz a bit long & big. if I dont slightly wipe the tip on a tissue beforehand, I would end up with a big, thick line. Newaiz, I love it n will definitely repurchase. Too bad they dont stock Bourjois here in Australia.

on 7/27/2006 11:31:00 AM

I have used many different eyeliners over the last 10 years, and this is the best of them. It's not to say that this is the best product I own. But for a liquid liner, it's pretty darn good. The color is really smooth and even. The applicator (thin brush) works very well, and the color is long lasting. I also appriciate that it's not waterproof. After so many years of having waterproof liner that is such a pain to take off, it's so nice to have this just wash off with my regular cleansing routine. Plus it doesn't leave an ugly residue like my last one did. And I can definetly say it's the best price I have paid for a quality liner. I got mine for $11 and couldn't be happier. I'm considering buying another in navy or plum, for the evening.

Now if I could only find a mascara I like as much as this.

on 7/27/2006 5:23:00 AM

This is a good overall product. It has a easy to apply felt tip, and has great staying power. It doesn't smear, smudge, or flake, but it isn't waterproof. I didn't hold it not being waterproof against it because it's not supposed to be. My only real problem with it is that it isn't a deep, dark, true black. It must be good because the Sephora near me is constantly out!!!