Jordana Cosmetics Baked Eye Shadow

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Thank you MUA friends for referring me to this product. I was one of those that did not give this product a second glance. But after reading your reviews I though, hum, let's see what the talk is about. Glad I did. I have tried a lot of these and would recommend and buy again. Listen ladies $$$$$'s does not mean you are getting a quaility product. Trust me, been there, done that.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

You can't go wrong with Jordana. The prices are affordable and the colors are very trusty. My favorites are Pink Champagne and Moss. I use them day in and day out.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I truly love these little gems! I own many colors and I plan on getting many many more. Jordana has a huge color selection of eyeshadows, all beautiful and wearable. This e/s is so silky and highly pigmented, has good staying power too, but I always like to use an eyeshadow base to make it last all day. Some of my favorite shades are Antique Gold (an identical dupe of Jane Magical Mushroom), Sungold, Olive, Earth, Chestnut, Natural, Amber, among others. Plus, you can't beat the price, they're very affordable (under $2 or 3 bucks each) and worth every penny. I would buy again without a doubt! Two thumbs up from me! :)

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I used to not even give these e/s a second glance at the drugstore, but now I own Beige, Oro, and Terra Cotta. They are super silky, lasting power is satisfactory, and have great pigmentation. I am planning on collecting all the colors because at $.99, they are absolute must haves for any m/u wearer. They're great to have around for special occasions or outfits. I am also planning to stock up on Beige- it draws light into the eye area very subtlely! No problem with packaging- just need a brush. Terra Cotta is great for deepening eyes- the name describes the color exactly. Oro is a dark rather than light yellow gold w/ a green sheen to it for a gilded look.

This is a great bargain. The shadow goes on smoothly and wears very well. The colors are highly pigmented and can be apllied wet/dry. They have a pretty good color selection. They come in a little round container, with no applicator which may bug some people. So far, so good.

May I just say, WOW!!! The silky quality of these shadows truly surprised me. I have Jordana eyeshadow in Charcoal and Khaki, both of which are very highly pigmented (the Charcoal actually is BETTER than my Lorac Dreamy, an exact color match but silkier and more pigment). Why is Jordana so cheap? How can they possibly put out such good quality e/s? A true mystery, but I'll take full advantage of it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Excellent quality for the money, all rave, no complaint except they're hard to find (not only do few drug stores stock Jordana, those that do may not have e/s or blush.) I have 4 Jordana shadows: Moss, Pewter,
Navy (violet), and Taupe (dusty
violet). And 2 duos: Navy/Almond, Black/Ivory.

I have this shadow in Pewter - a mid grey that works great for a smokey eye and/or used as a liner. This shadow performs just as well, if not better, than the expensive brands I've tried. Doesn't crease, and gives smooth, buildable colour. Rave!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I own these in Wine, Terra Cotta, Cocoa, Oro, Moss, Mint, and Charcoal. I love these, great pigment and nice colors for only a dollar!

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have Mint, which looks baby blue in the pan, but goes on my lids as a sheer, wearable color that doesn't wash me out. Moss is a smoky olive-green and Sea Mist is a pale blue-green. I love all three and they don't crease, which I expect from very cheap eye shadow. For a buck, you can experiment with these colors and add to your eye shadow collection.