Jordana Baked Eye Shadow

Price: $

asdasd

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

Lovely shadows...although made by the same company they are almost better than Milani's. Silky smooth, full of pigment and not fade or crease. There's just no way you could go wrong.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I purchased two of these eyeshadows, winter white and sand. I love them both and I think that these shadows are one of the best ever...better than all those high end products that make you spend a fortune when you could get a superior product like this for only a buck or two. Definitely a must buy for smart girls who like quality shadows as well as a full wallet! :)

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

For 99cents, these Jordana eyshadows ROCK! I have Beige, Icy Heather, Mint, and Sea Mist. Haven't had problems with creasing or fading, and Icy Heather looks divine with my amber-hazel eyes! It's definitely a cheaper knockoff of milani's icy plum. The only caveat I have with JOrdana e/s is the color selection. I wish they had more plums/purples and greens! Otherwise, a great choice for literally a buck!

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Medium

I cannot stop raving about these $1 shadows. They are uniquely remarkable for their pigment, shade selection and value. Although not complete, I've listed shade descriptions of the colors I personally have.

The Whites/Neutrals:
Opal – white with pink/blue iridescence.
White - just that, matte.
Winter White - matte warm white.
Beige – not beige, but a shimmery off-white.

The Browns:
Sand – matte yellowed beige.
Light Brown – gorgeous shimmery golden tan.
Brown – equally gorgeous copper shimmer!
Cocoa - deep matte red-brown.
Chocolate – deep matte neutral brown, perfect HG crease color.

The Tawnies:
Apricotta - yellow w/ pink iridescence.
Peach – pale matte peach.
Amber – peach-gold shimmer.
Terra Cotta – rosy copper w/ gold shimmer, just lovely.
Sunset – orange-gold sparkle.
Copper – copper w/ high metallic gold shimmer.

The Greens:
Sea Mist – very pale sage w/ high silvery shimmer.
Moss – deep olive w/ golden shimmer, Jordana’s #2 Best!

The Aquas:
Mint – lovely light aqua w/ golden shimmer.
Aquamarine – medium aqua w/ gold shimmer, very pretty.
Ski Teal – deep teal w/ gold shimmer.

The Blues:
Sky Blue – light blue w/lilac iridescence,
Smoke – grayed blue w/ lilac shimmer.
Navy - deep matte navy, perfect for wet lining; great for brown eyes.

The Cool Berries:
Icy Pink – bright shimmery pink that remains pink when worn.
Icy Heather – grayed mauve shimmer.
Heather – like Iced Heather but a tad grayer, more plum.
Wine – Jordana’s #1 Best! Cranberry w/gorgeous berry/pink shimmer; try it wet!

The Blacks:
Charcoal – dark cool gray shimmer.
Ebony – matte true black, perfect for wet lining. My staple.

I am full of admiration for this small company! Go to your local 'dollar store' and treat yourself to a secret treasure.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Three words best describe these eyeshadows: smooth, silky and dirt~cheap. I got copper (true to it's name it really is copper), mint (sort of teal), pink ice (kind of lavender) and ice heather (grayish lavender).

I read so many nice things about this product, I just had to try it. I couldn't wait to get home and play with it. Let me just say, it is something else.

The colors are extremely wearable, they come in a normal round tin, they blend very well and go on silky and smooth.

I will definitely go back and look for more colors to complete my collection. I got them for 1.50 each.

I'm a contact lens wearer and these babies passed the test with flying colors.

I have this in Chestnut, which is a copper-ish color. It goes on SO silky and smooth! I'm getting a bit tired of the color though. I think it may look better on tanner ladies. I'm planning on picking up one or two other colors that I may like more.

The shadow comes in your standard round tin. They're only sold for a buck, so I suggest looking around for these; maybe you'll be able to find your color!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool

Wow! Who would have thought that this dirt cheap eye shadow would work so well? I purchased "Emerald" and "Sky Teal" and they both have really nice pigment, go on smooth and don't crease. I have had a bunch of problems with MAC shadows, because I seem to be allergic to their formulas. I have NOT had any sort of reaction to these shadows at all. I can't believe I found such quality for .99 at Longs drugs. I will certainly be purchasing more of these babies. I gave this 5 lippies because I honestly can't find a thing wrong with them.

Picked these up, along with some eyeliner pencils, at the dollar store. I have Toast, Heather, Soft Pink, Sea Mist, and Mint. Very nice quality for a dollar. Not a whole lot of pigment but it's good "at work" makeup. I'll definitely go back and repurchase. I'm not a snob when it comes to saving money!!

I got Winter White--a very nice, off white shade that works well as a base color to brighten my eyes, more subtle than white, applies well, good intensity of color. Plan to try more at this cheap price!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Wow! Who knew you could get such a great bargain at a dollar store! I stumbled across these by accident and got Terra Cotta and Moss and I'm certainly not disappointed. These are nicely pigmented and smooth and cheap! How can you not resist buying a whole handful of e/s for the price of one high end brand that isn't necessarily any better?

Is it just me, or are these *very* similar to Jane e/s? (which also rock!) My Jordana Moss looks incredibly similar to Jane Twilight Zone...