Jordana Cosmetics Baked Eye Shadow

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

99% of my eye shadows are Jordana. They are that good. Unbelievable price, good pigment & nice fine texture. I wish they had more variety in color but can't complain. I refuse to pay $14 for just one eye shadow!

For basic colors, you can't go wrong with Jordana. Pigmentation is generally decent (occasionally amazing - sometimes just fair to middling) and lasting power is okay too.

My favorite Jordana shadow probably has to be Black. I mean, such an incredibly simple color! And yet, so essential to the classic smoky eye. Sure makes me glad I didn't drop $14 on MAC Carbon ;)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I bought them in white, moss, and mint.

The moss and mint have decent pay off, the white is poor...over all not worth it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Another low price brand that can beat high-end products. It goes smooth on my eyes. The colors are very beautiful. High pigmentation for the price. I expect a larger collection of colors from them.

Whelp, thanks to all the wonderful reviews decided I would hit the dollar store and buy a few neutral colors. Great stuff....great colors. To think that I have purchased similar items from MAC for $12-15 bucks, and these are a buck a pop. Amazing! Thanks for the turn on (if people still say that).

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have to admit, these are pretty impressive for such a cheap price. I don't like to use them because of the ingredients that are bad for my sensitive eyes but I will deff use them from time to time or when I don't want to break the bank. The staying power is excellent and the colours are great. They remind me of MAC, but cheaper.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I recently bought JORDANA's CHOCOLATE POT SHADOW. It is a great neutral color. I use it with SAND from the SAND and TOAST duo. It goes great together for a daytime smokey look. I am using the colors for MAX FACTORS look NAUGHTY AND NICE. Will definetly by again yet, I will be buying the PEACH and CHOCOLATE duo eyeshadow instead. I like these better than the color xtend shadows because they are matte and smooth, COLOR XTEND are too shimmery.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I LOVE Jordana!!!!!!!! Their products are AWESOME and super inexpensive so you dont feel bad when you buy a lot. They have great colors!!!!

Skin: Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Let me start by saying I have high end (Chanel) to lowest end (Aziza) and I would say Jordana is my favorite. I love the texture and staying power. Purchase theses whenever I go into Walgreens for meds. or whatever and feel no guilt.

Skin: Dry, Other, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I have about 8 of these and they are all excellent, good pigment, long lasting, not too dusty and only 99 cents.