Jordana Cosmetics Baked Eye Shadow

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

asdasd

I have 5 of these shadows, and I am honestly IN LOVE!
I find these to be more pigmented than my revlon single eyeshadows, and they are half the price! unlike most cheap brands jordana gives you a range of different finishes. these are ridiculously pigmented (in a good way) and do not stain the skin, and give easy removal. The dont have to bad fallout, but the shimmery ones are worse for that.
Two of my favourites are ms brown and bronzeville

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This review is for the color Ms Brown. I am absolutely loving this color!! It is a rich cool brown with a touch of gold shimmer. I've been using it as an overall wash on my lid during the day and love that it is natural but definitely brightens my dark brown eyes and also provides a more polished look without looking like your wearing a lot of make-up. I've paired it with dark brown eye liner and also navy liner, and I think this color would work with many eye liner colors to add more interest. The quality is nice too... easy to blend in and you don't have to keep layering as it has good pigment.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

i bought 4 of these at $2 a piece in the colors white lie (matte white), creamy vanilla (matte beige), total blackout (matte black), and supernatural (glimmery beige). i also bought natural taupe (matte warmish-neutral taupe), which is actually a brow shadow, but it cost 2 bucks, it's the same formulation, and it was in the same section of the store, so who cares?

the matte shadows get a 5. they're finely milled and SOOOO creamy, the color payoff is fantastic, and they blend like a dream. the matte black is RIDICULOUSLY pigmented, i LOVE it.

the glimmery shimmery shadow gets a 2.5. it would probably get a 3 if it were an uncommon color, but i picked a shimmery beige, a color that's EVERYWHERE... and also a color that should be hard for a makeup company to screw up, because you're supposed to just add mica to your formula if you want shimmer. this was chalky, not smooth at all, the shimmer didn't show up when applied normally, and with a heavier hand, it looked like i spackled eyeboogers on my inner corner.

these are definitely worth trying out, if just for their matte colors, because they're great and they're very cheap. i recommend them and i'm stocking up on the black and white.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

The colors are pretty, the quality isnt good because the texture is a lot powdery and looking very chalk, so 2 lippies!

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I brought this color while shopping in the drugstore. I always loved bronzed shade, so I picked this baby up for only 1.99 $! I didn't know what to expect bu the color is so stunning! I add a picture for you to see( the one with 4pictures in one) The eyeshadow is smooth, pigmented, and it lasts a pretty long time. It doesn't crease on me and the package is sturdy as well. I was only able to get Bronzeville ( A shimmery bronze color with warm undertones) The collection has LOADS of color and finishes; matte, creme, and shimmer. I cannot wait to get more!

I have this eyeshadow in Over the Taupe and I'm amazed by the quality that I will definitely be buying more in the future. This color in particular reminds me of Satin Taupe, which is great because of the big price difference between the two. The shadow is soft, but not powdery. It's really smooth and blendable. This makes a gorgeous crease color or a great base for a more dramatic look.
I'm so happy I discovered Jordana. Their products are quite amazing for the price!

I only have the matte colors but I love ALL of them. So incredible....these shadows are smooth and richly pigmented, but with almost zero fallout...not powdery whatsoever. I pick up Jordana at my local SaveMart Grocery Store, where they have all Jordana products on a 2/3$ deal....amazing stuff for only $1.50 a pop. You cannot beat these shadows [or any other Jordana products IMO]

Amazing... try it!!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

OK, now we're talking people! I had maybe half a dozen of these in the old flat black "squoval" 3.3g packaging with the useless sponge tip applicator and they weren't very good. The paler shades like Rich Vanilla, Pink Fairy and Peach Pie were OK but the purple shades were utter crap. Then I spotted the new packaging (little round screw top silver plastic pots, 1.65g) and for $3.90NZD each I thought I'd try one out... I chose High Maintenance (deep smoky aubergine) because it seemed every other purple e/s I've bought recently (including MAC Purple Haze & Nocturnelle and Stila Cassis) had crappy pigmentation, which really annoyed me because they cost a lot... So I figured I could throw down less than 4 bucks and if it was shit then it wouldn't matter so much, right? I mean, no one LIKES to waste money but my search for the perfect purple eyeshadow seems to be neverending...
Well, this little beauty totally knocked my socks off. Highly pigmented, smooth, silky and easy to blend. I went back the next day and picked up 6 more and they are all of equally high quality. Over the Taupe, Mauve My Way and Gunmetal are among my favourites and Ms Jordana is close to MAC Parfait Amour, a little deeper, less bright and less blue/more red so not a dupe but it's in the same family. Oh, and I can buy NINE of these for less than a single MAC e/s costs here. Totally amazing quality product, in cheap but functional packaging and a bargain price. You can't go wrong. I want to buy the rest now!
EDIT: OK, I went back and bought most of the others colours, these are really, really good. Pigmented, smooth, possibly a little bit dusty and a tiny bit of fall out when applied with a large bristle brush (but no more then MAC e/s) but totally freakin' awesome as far as I am concerned. And for less than $4NZD. SOLD! (to the crazy lady with 2 entire drawers full of eyeshadow!)

I got Ms.Jordana, a true purple, the shadow is very nice for the price, a lot of pigment and very little talc. The packaging is now a silver-toned plastic tub, easy to pack and durable too.