Everyday Minerals Baby Kabuki Brush

Price: $

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 9/26/2006 6:01:00 PM

This was a good little brush for applying my bronzers and blush colors, however, it was not the softest brush around. It tended to poke me a bit on my skin during application. My Sable Kabuki is much nicer, only too large for the finer applications. Update on the Baby Kabuki....Everyday Minerals seems to have discontinued this brush, I guess for the reasons stated here. Many complaints and probably not popular as an overall brush to use.

on 9/22/2006 6:03:00 PM

This brush is very small. Good brush to take along in your makeup bag. Seems to shed alot of hairs.

This is a little bit smaller less fluffy than Bare Escentual's baby buki brush and about as soft. However, I do not use this to apply the foundation or blush. I prefer to use it with my concealers (either the Sunlight Corrector or Multi-Tasking/Spring) for my eye area. I just lightly brush/buff it over my eyes using literally grains of the concealer (or it will look too cakey). I prefer using this over a regular concealer brush as it will apply it in light layers. I knocked one lippie off because it does shed more than any of the other brushes I have, but will likely purchase it again because if it does the job alright and is the right price.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Neutral

The 2 baby kabukis that replaced the original EM kabuki don't do anything to improve this brand's track record with these type of brushes. They may sound cute, but these baby brushes are too small to provide the quick & even application a kabuki should. It pouffed out slightly after a gentle washing, but is really only suitable for applying blush, although I probably won't even use mine for that. Since I haven't found a satisfactory way to carry my Luscious kabuki, I'm using this to stash in my purse for MM touchups. If you're planning to buy an EM kit, I would opt for something other than the baby kabukis. If you're looking at the Starter Kit, then wait til they update the brushes. Lots of changes coming up including a new kabuki brush! *edit* I always use this brush to apply my blush, and it's the perfect size for it. The smaller head helps apply a more controlled amount of blush while letting me buff it into my cheeks. Still not suitable for applying all over MMU foundation but great for blush! I may get the Sooshco if this one ever wears out.

Popular Makeup Brushes