Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by eye Color : Blue

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

I liked the colour selections in the package but like everyone else where is the colour when you put it on?????

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

They may look pretty in the packaging, but it takes forever for me to get these to show up on my lids. Also, the packaging (especially for the quads) sucks. If anyone knows where I can find a decent set of neutral brown/nude eyeshadow shades, let me know, as I'm throwing these all out.

C to the R to the A to the P! Worst ever, and I got a quad of these for free with a mail-in rebate. Yep, they have to give these away, folks! continued >>

I simply detest Maybelline's eyeshadow. Aside from the cheap ugly packaging, the shadows are very hard, offer little pigmentation, and do not last at all. What a terrible waste of money!

I really regret buying my expert eyes quad! The colors are very pretty - blue, pink, lilac, and green but I cannot get the pink or lilac to show up on my fair skin! Even if I do get the blue and green to show they dont last more then an hour.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought an eye shadow quad with a bright neon blue, pastel blue, pastel purple and white. I love it so much! it came packaged with some lipstick that I don't like and some bright blue nail polish, but all 3 of those things were all packaged together and they were only $4 at target, so I was psyched cuz I had been eyeing that bright blue eye shadow for awhile. I wear it every day with a little bit of the purple around the corners of my eyes, and I get so many compliments on my eye makeup. it was funny when I went on a date the other night and the guy I was with told me he didn't like how much eyemakeup I was wearing (blue shadow with blue eyeliner...big deal) and while I was with him I got like 3 different compliments on my eye makeup. haha. I layer this stuff over a cheapy cream eye shadow from the dollar tree (actually it was maybelline, I don't know why it was at the dollar tree) so it stays on all day long, even overnight if I don't wash it off (yuck)

I think it may have been a seasonal offering, but they had a tri-color (aqua, white and turquoise) that I bought just for the turquoise - it's very intense and has a second very interesting gold undertone. When wet, awesome.

The packaging? No mirror, but a window so you can see the color you are grabbing without hving to open tham all.

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I've been using EE Quad in Seashore Frosts for about 3-4 years or more, however long it's been out and I LOVE it! I'm very pale and usually have the darker pink (or maybe I should say brighter??? it stands out more than the pale peach color in the quad!) and the baby blue color all the time. I LOVE these and they're perfect for me!!! :D

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I fell in love with the colors of the Urban quad shadow compact: electric blue, lavender, light turquois and white and had to try it out. While the colors look great in the compact; the shadow goes on too light, doesn't blend very well and seems to disappear after a few hours of wear. I wouldn't buy again.