Maybelline New York Expert Eyes Eye Shadow

Filtered by hair type : Other

2.2

Price: $

Price: $

This stuff never has as much pigment or blendability as higher end shadows, but I always end up picking one up at the drugstore when a pretty color catches my eye. Alas, it's never the same on my eyelids as it is in the pan, especially bright or shimmery shades.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Hey, if you like chalky, extremely cheesy frosty eyeshadows with no pigments, its all for you, baby.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

I used to hate these eyeshadow's because thought they have beautiful shades, the application and pigmentation leave much to be desired...But I noticed the other day a little sign up near the wall where the eyeshadow's are that said they were improved...so I picked up 'tassled taupes' variations of goldish taupes. Love, love love it....wonderful product went on smooth, lasted all day...will purchase again, the price is right.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love Maybelline eyeshadows!! They have beautiful wearable colors and ever since L'Oreal bought Maybelline they really have gotten some better quality items. I have the single eyeshadow in SILKEN TAUPE--great color--it's a shimmery taupe color, similar to my NARS Ashes to Ashes. I wear the Silken Taupe more though because it's more pigmented and I just like the color better. It wears well and doesn't crease all day. I also have Preppy In Pink and Pink Opal (which I think they discontinued-but they have one called Pink Sands which is close). I also have have a couple trios and love those too. I will be getting more of these! But I really do recommend the Silken Taupe, beautiful color!

These eyeshadows creased like mad on me. They aren't that pigmented either. Yes, they're cheap, but why spend money on something that doesn't work? I'd rather pay a little more to get something that I'll actually use.