Uploaded by meri86

Reviews

3.0
fromjod84

Mar/17/2010

i normally love all the high end brands like mac but i thought id save my money and get this. i got a really pretty shimmery white colour 2day as a highlight and i must say the colour pay off is fab im happy i got this :)

About reviewer (268 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Coarse

Mar/12/2010

I really liked the shades of brown I found in this line, but the shadow isn't top quality. I find it fades quickly. What I really hate, though, is the compact it comes in. It's nearly impossible to open and the top quickly breaks off from the bottom. Cheap! I won't buy this one again.

About reviewer (24 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

3.0

Jan/21/2010

I have this product in "Turquoise Jewel" and I actually like it, contrary to the other reviewers. However, I only use it as an eyeliner and I have to wet the brush to apply it so that it shows up. It's such a pretty color when used wet, but it does fade through the day. So, buy it if you don't mind reapplying every few hours.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Jun/13/2009

I only own one of these eye shadows cause it came with my Maybelline eyeliner for free. I have it in a black glittery color and it works alright. I don't use it often so I still have a lot but it's definitely a very cheap, dry, powdery eye shadow. It doesn't really last long and I have to make sure my eyes are very moisturized (to the point of stickiness, like with Vaseline) so …Read more

About reviewer (264 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

Jun/07/2009

I found these shadows to have very little pigment. I spent more time trying to pick up enough color on the brush than to apply it on my eyelids! I rather spend the extra money to have pigmented shadows.

About reviewer (55 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Straight, Other

EyesGreen

Mar/07/2009

I don't like this product. The eyeshadow isn't very pigmented AT ALL. It only works if its wet, and even then it's still not that great. Ugh, well I'll keep mine so i can empty out the tin and use it for other pigment pressing.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

frommg84

Feb/17/2009

I recently bought this eyeshadow in Tranquil Sands, which i find is a pretty beige shade. I had been looking forward to buying this color because i wanted to have a natural looking eyeshadow that would be close to my lid color while still making my eyes look a bit more polished. I find that it's very easy to wear and apply, and a very good color to use for a quick / simple look. I feel like …Read more

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

Jan/28/2009

I have the trio set called "Evening Shimmer". Perfect for a smoky look. On the package it tells you which color to put on which part of eye which is very helpful. The silver is nice and shimmering. Can be used with other shadows and colors. Don't really like the white. A bit chalky. The black is great for the darker look effect. Overall pretty good for the price. Have not …Read more

About reviewer (13 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrown

Jan/19/2009

Colors are great but they have no lasting effect and crease within a few hours, even after using a primer and translucent powder.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

Jan/19/2009

I bought jade it is really pretty. Formula is great, no fall out, great creamy formula. I would buy more colors.

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age36-43