Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Daily Scrub

3.9

Active Ingredient: Salicylic Acid (2%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cetyl Alcohol, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polyethylene Glycolic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cetyl Lactate, BHT, Neopentyl glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Disodium, EDTA, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Benzotriazolyl, Butylphenol Sulfonate, Sodium Hydroxide, Agar, Menthol, Benzalkonium Chloride, Iron Dioxide, Mica, Red 40, Red 30 Lake, Yellow 5, Titanium Dioxide, Fragrance

I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEE this stuff! In a small amount of time, it made my skin completely acne free and smooth! It does dry out my skin after using it, so after I take a shower, I put on some lotion so my face is more nourished. I've tried so many different things, and this has been my favorite!

on 7/23/2013 11:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Duration- I have been using this product for about 6 months. When I ran out a couple times, I tried something different and have always come back to it.

Price- Drugstore price, great quality.

Packaging- I love how the tube opens at the bottom. It makes getting the product out much easier.

My Skin- I have oily skin with pores that always seem to be clogged, which of course results in blackheads and little red bumps.

Smell- Not overpowering like most acne products.

Texture- It is gritty so you know that it exfoliates, but it is also creamy so it is gentle for everyday use.

Sensitive- I have a lot of allergies to various products causing my eyes to swell, sometimes even swell shut. This product does not cause me any such problems.

Result- After washing my face twice a day with this product, I am left with smooth, soft skin that feels refreshed. It helps to clear out my pores and reduce redness all while not drying out my skin.

Conclusion- I truly love this product and will continue using it for a long time to come. You should give it a try!

LOVE IT!
Really soft scrub, for my delicate areas, and sometimes when my skin in playing up.

Leaves skin feeling smooth and clean!

on 4/15/2013 1:56:00 PM

This stuff is great! I bought it Saturday and now it's Monday, I have used it two times (once a day) and its great! I have extremely oily skin and it gets rid of the oil for a good amount of time. I used to buy 100 dollar face cream for my acne but i wont have to anymore! :) It makes my face tingle and smell wonderful! Definitely a great buy and a perfect price!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I love this stuff. I've repurchased over and over again for the past four years.

on 2/20/2013 5:20:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Repurchased over and over again. A great scrub. It has very fine exfoliating beads that aren't too abrasive on the skin. Even my partner who has very sensitive skin can use it with no problems. Does a good job of exfoliating my skin and doesn't leave it with that tight feeling afterwards which I appreciate. I do use this daily and have found no problems with irration or break outs. Will continue to repurchase.

I absolutely Love this product. I use it every night to every other night and It works amazing! I buy this every time I run out!

on 6/22/2012 10:53:00 AM

This is a great product but it Does not keep the acne away. Even though it says it is used to stop breakouts before they start it does NOT work. It is gentle though and is a great mask to wear.

on 6/19/2012 5:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral

For someone who has oily, acne prone skin like myself, this scrub is great. It has salicylic acid as an active ingredient which I find very effective in cutting through oils. I use it 3-4x per week to keep acne at bay. When I do get minor breakouts, this scrub dries them up within a couple of days. The scrub is also very good at removing makeup and leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh. I have not experienced any irritation from it but then I don't use it daily so the experience may be different for someone who has sensitive skin and use it everyday.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

This is a great scrub! It makes my skin feel smooth and squeaky clean :) This salicylic acid helped my pimples and this scrub just refreshed my face. I would definitely repurchase :)