4.3

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I have this in the 50ml tube...much better than the pump dispenser option in my opinion (easier to control, doesn't get stuck). This is a very rich body cream, much like Bliss or L'occitane creams. It is highly fragranced on application, but it fades gently so I've never become sick of the scent. The quince body butter smells like fruit jam (well the quince fruit is used to make jam!). If you enjoy strong, sweet fragrances you will love this. The thicker consistency of the product really goes a long way and moisturises beautifully, especially during winter months. The 'natural products' label is a bit misleading, but at least the ingredients list do not read like a science experiment.

on 11/15/2010 8:12:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is the perfect body butter! The product itself is quite heavy, and seems like it won't get absorbed, and sometimes if I apply a lot I massage it in with both hands, but it does get absorbed in less than a minute. I've only used it a couple of times so far, but I feel that if I use it at night, my arms and legs still feel pretty soft in the morning.

I'm not very good at noticing, describing or differentiating between scents, and I wasn't really sure what a quince was, but all I can say is that while it does smell quite fruity when first squeezed out of the container, the scent wears away pretty fast. That's a plus for me as I don't always enjoy smelling like my lotion all day.

The container is a huge plus because it just seems more sanitary. It is a bottle with a squeeze dispenser kind of thing. I definitely want to try new Korres products in the future.

on 10/5/2010 4:05:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this product at sephora several months ago but i have so many unopened HE lotions and body butters I felt like I should wait. For a lotion, yes it is on the thicker side but i'm used to body butters and products made solely of shea (from l'occitane). So this didn't seem think for me. However it was moisturizing and it went strainght in my skin, I didn'y care much for the spicy fruit scent but my boyfriend of 3 years (poor thing has smelled so many lotions i'm surprised his sense of smell can tell the difference between verbena or Trish by Trish Mcevoy). But he liked it, and I mostly use my lotions so i can smell good for him. Korres is also a greek product which I never knew. But anyhow, I'm very pleased with it. The only con is the big cap that I lost the day I opened it. For my lotions and butters (unless they're in a tub) I'd like to have a cap that attached to the bottle. Anyways 2 thumbs up, and in 5 years when I'm almost done with my lotions/crenes/body butters this will be something I would repurchase.

on 8/25/2010 6:47:00 PM

This body butter is super moisturizing and lasts a long time. But.......I can't stand the scent! I've been using it up, because I don't like to waste, but the scent is just to strong for me. Someone at work even commented that my office smelled like a bath and body store and I had only used a tiny bit on my elbow.

I got this in a set with Fig&Guava. I didn't care much for the other two because of the scents. This was the one that I really enjoyed. It's a true body butter. Thick at first, but melts into your skin. It did wonders for my winter dry skin. Plus I love the scent. Floral and sweet. Would repurchase.

on 1/30/2010 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a true body butter; it begins a bit thick and opaque but warms to become soft and decadent. I hate oily lotions, and this butter stops just before that line. The scent is light and pleasant, and the packaging is cute and non-messy. It isn't a must-have, but I may branch out and purchase another scent in the future.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Other, Fine

This is very rich and best for dry skin. I love the scent but have only used it on my hands, it's too rich for my body & might be a little sticky under clothing. I got a small tube half price and it's doing a good job as a hand cream however as it's pricey I won't be re-buying.

on 12/10/2009 10:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This actually was a GWP but I checked the price and it's $$$ for the little tube.
Nice fragrance but not as good a moisturizer for hands as Lubriderm with Shea and Coca Butters.

on 12/3/2009 5:22:00 PM

Pretty expensive (almost $30 for the big tube) but I got it on sale at TJMaxx, so totally worth it! Thick and creamy, but not greasy. Light scent fades and doesn't overpower or upstage your perfume. I use it on my hands in winter.

on 12/1/2009 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I use this lotion as an alternative to LaVanila. It is luscious and I use it only on my hands, and need only a small amount. Perfect for winter, it is velvety soft and even though pricey, it's worth it.

Popular Lotions / Creams