KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter

KORRES Natural Products Quince Body Butter
Korres Quince Body Butter

4.3

Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Oil, Dicaprylyl Ether, Squalane, Cetearyl Glucoside, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Persea Gratissima Avocado Oil, Ceteareth 33, Alcohol, Amyl Cinnamal, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citric Acid, Citronellol, Coumarin, Grape (Vitis Vinifera) Seed Extract, Hexylcinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Hydroxyisohexyl 3 Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Isoeugenol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Perfume, PEG 8, PEG 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Pyrus Cydonia Seed Extract, Tocopherol, Xanthan Gum

Not greasy or oily.. a fabulous, great quality body butter.
Feels amazing. One thing that gets me is the smell... I expected to love it, and it actually kinda makes me nauseous but I do have a very sensitive sense of smell.
I use this on my elbows and arms, even on my face. It is great for my legs since they can get dry and itchy after shaving.
I would buy this product again-but another scent.

This product is definitely more expensive that I first had thought..
it goes for about $27 for the 7.95 fl oz (235 ml) size. But a little does go a long way and this will last me quite some time, especially since I use it about every other day.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

THE BEST BODY BUTTER EVER!
SMELLS GREAT!
HG PRODUCT

on 12/6/2008 4:40:00 PM

Love it! Goes on smooth, doesn't leave greasy film and smells great! Really works on dry patches.

on 11/20/2008 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Works like a charm and smells heavenly. I don't find the same problems with the product taking too long to absorb that others do, but the price means that I have to ration it out carefully.

I adore this body butter. I only use this on my legs because they tend to get dry after I shave them, and this keeps them lovely and soft, I would use it on my elbows/hands too but for me it might be too rich for the rest of my body but thats because I dont have dry skin (besides my legs after shaving) I cant even begin to describe the scent, it reminds me of something, I cant think what, but I can tell you its a beautiful scent, its almost addictive! It takes a bit to rub in, but after its rubbed in, it doesnt leave you greasy for hours like some body butters do, I used it this morning after my shower and its 7:30pm now and my legs still feel really soft and soothed. I really like this product and I would like to try the vanilla-cinnamon scented products next because those are 2 of my favourite scents.

on 2/27/2008 1:35:00 AM

Love all the body butters EXCEPT this one. The smell is dreadful. Go for Guava or Yogurt instead. It is one of the most amazing body lotions I've tried, and I've gone through 3 or 4 tubes of the Guava. But this one...just say no.

on 1/21/2008 3:10:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

A great body butter, gorgeous sweet scent although not as strong as the guava body butter (which smells a bit more tropical). I love the buttery cream texture - very lush and keeps my dry skin smooth and well moisturised. I tend to go for body oils as they are more quickly absorbed and last longer, but this is an exception because I really like using this. Definitely recommend

this stuff is quite expensive, and i don't like the smell at all (quince is the only one i'm able to [barely] tolerate; guava, fig, and yoghurt make me gag).

BUT it is the most moisturizing and long-lasting body butter i've ever tried, so i have to use it. my legs get super dry in the winter; they start looking dry and flaky and resemble lizard skin. fabulously disgusting! other body butters i've tried will fix the dry skin problem temporarily but the next morning, my skin will be just as dry again. korres body butter is the only one that keeps my legs moisturized for hours. i can put it on a couple hours before bedtime, and when i wake up, my legs are still nice and moisturized and definitely not reptilian scaly. as an added bonus, this stuff is never greasy or oily. other body butters i have tried are ones by clinique, philosophy, the body shop, bliss, l'occitane, and lots of drugstore brands. this is the only one i can use in the winter when my skin is seriously dry. in the summer, i can get away with a lighter, less moisturizing one (i like philosophy body butter in lemonade because it smells yummy).

i only wish that korres would make an unscented version because i don't like any of the scents.

i love to use this as a hand cream its sooo good! the texture is just lovely

on 10/5/2007 10:36:00 AM

Super moisturizing and has a great smell. Only cost $11 from Sephora. I love the way it leaves a moisturizing layer on your skin all day (though some people may not like this feeling). Leaves my skin feeling soft immediately after I put it on!