Uploaded by Nyr

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/15/2010

I have this in the 50ml tube...much better than the pump dispenser option in my opinion (easier to control, doesn't get stuck). This is a very rich body cream, much like Bliss or L'occitane creams. It is highly fragranced on application, but it fades gently so I've never become sick of the scent. The quince body butter smells like fruit jam (well the quince fruit is used to make …Read more

About reviewer (51 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Other, Fine

Nov/15/2010

This is the perfect body butter! The product itself is quite heavy, and seems like it won't get absorbed, and sometimes if I apply a lot I massage it in with both hands, but it does get absorbed in less than a minute. I've only used it a couple of times so far, but I feel that if I use it at night, my arms and legs still feel pretty soft in the morning.

I'm not very good …

About reviewer (130 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

Oct/05/2010

I bought this product at sephora several months ago but i have so many unopened HE lotions and body butters I felt like I should wait. For a lotion, yes it is on the thicker side but i'm used to body butters and products made solely of shea (from l'occitane). So this didn't seem think for me. However it was moisturizing and it went strainght in my skin, I didn'y care much for …Read more

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (129 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlond, Straight, Medium

Aug/25/2010

This body butter is super moisturizing and lasts a long time. But.......I can't stand the scent! I've been using it up, because I don't like to waste, but the scent is just to strong for me. Someone at work even commented that my office smelled like a bath and body store and I had only used a tiny bit on my elbow.

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

May/31/2010

I got this in a set with Fig&Guava. I didn't care much for the other two because of the scents. This was the one that I really enjoyed. It's a true body butter. Thick at first, but melts into your skin. It did wonders for my winter dry skin. Plus I love the scent. Floral and sweet. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (284 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

Jan/30/2010

This is a true body butter; it begins a bit thick and opaque but warms to become soft and decadent. I hate oily lotions, and this butter stops just before that line. The scent is light and pleasant, and the packaging is cute and non-messy. It isn't a must-have, but I may branch out and purchase another scent in the future.

About reviewer (1198 reviews)

SkinOily

HairBrunette

Dec/31/2009

This is very rich and best for dry skin. I love the scent but have only used it on my hands, it's too rich for my body & might be a little sticky under clothing. I got a small tube half price and it's doing a good job as a hand cream however as it's pricey I won't be re-buying.

About reviewer (75 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Fine

Dec/10/2009

This actually was a GWP but I checked the price and it's $$$ for the little tube.
Nice fragrance but not as good a moisturizer for hands as Lubriderm with Shea and Coca Butters.

About reviewer (193 reviews)

SkinVery Dry, Fair, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Medium

Dec/03/2009

Pretty expensive (almost $30 for the big tube) but I got it on sale at TJMaxx, so totally worth it! Thick and creamy, but not greasy. Light scent fades and doesn't overpower or upstage your perfume. I use it on my hands in winter.

About reviewer (86 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Dec/01/2009

I use this lotion as an alternative to LaVanila. It is luscious and I use it only on my hands, and need only a small amount. Perfect for winter, it is velvety soft and even though pricey, it's worth it.

About reviewer (203 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium, Cool