Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

i read all the reviews before i bought this powder. i really was dying to try it because that spot right between my eyebrows is ALWAYS shiny. well anyways, i bought it today and i am loving it! if you put on too much i can see how it would make you look very pale/blue. the key is to put on just the right amount. i love it alot because i wear glasses and the space between my glasses and eyes gets sweaty/shiny very quickly. after i cool down i just put a little powder right under my eyes and i feel fresh and it looks great. im sure there are better products out there i could buy for this purpose but this one is reletively cheap and im not really a face powder type person anyways. great product! i'd buy it again!

The other gals are right about having to blend this one although it didn't turn blue on me. It does get rid of shine but it does just as well as any other powder I've tried. So, if anyone is looking for a miracle, this is not it. I prefer to just stick to my Body Shop Facial Blotting Tissues this summer.

This light blue powder comes in a small, cute round compact. It's supposed to help absorb oil and control shine. This works decently on me ONLY if I put the right amount of powder on (which isn't very much). As soon as I put on even a little too much, it turns cakey and makes my face look pasty white. IMO, anyone who isn't fair-skinned should stay away from this product. It will look really fake on. I am already on the fair side and this product doesn't work great on me (unless I apply it the right away). Overall, it is ok. I would buy it again if I'm short on money and want a quick fix to nix the shine on my face. Compared to powder compacts, it IS pretty portable and easy to carry around...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i like it it so cool

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

this does blot my oily skin when i need it but needs a little bit of blending in (well, more blending than it should need) cuz of the bluish pale color it leaves on my face, which totally ruined the bronzer i had on today. but, yes, it does do its job, although the shine control does not last very long, so u have to use it a lot. i LOVE the compact though! overall, this is a good product idea, and all this needs is a few formula changes (ahem, color!) and it will be super!

Would not repurchase this on a bet! It actually is very, very talc-y and sooooo dry. It actually appears blue on your skin too. Run far, run fast!

Saw this on TV and wanted it lol.. i did get it.. but the blue powder was awful.. it did take away shine but was not invisible.. you could see right through it (blue tinge) and when i applied it in other areas my skin irritated and i wash it off and that made it worse.. packaging is rather confusing.. not very well designed.. i hope this gets discontinued. Stay away from this awful product.. it will really make you disappointed..

This doesn't control oil very well at all, for me. An hour after I put it on, I start getting shiny again.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I bought this after I lost my MAC Blot and was really disappointed. Seemed like a poor quality powder, that was not at all invisible. After application it left a pale blue cast on my face. This lingered around in my makeup case until one day I decided to throw it out

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

Ok, what can you really expect from Clean and Clear? I haven't had success with any of their products and this is a big failure. The idea of BLUE pressed powder just doesn't work for me. Supposedly it counter acts redness. However, it's awful for touch ups because it casts a blue tint to my skin (LLL with yellow undertones here.) It doesn't control shine for more than an hour and clumps on my dry skin. Totally not happy with this product.