Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

Clean & Clear Invisible Shine Control Powder [DISCONTINUED]

3.0

I love the packaging and the powder. As far as mineral oil, it is a moisturizer and does not damage the skin...not all oil is bad for the skin. I have fair skin with cool tones and this powder works great for me. Please keep in mind this powder is not "makeup" nor is it an all-over face powder. It should only be used in the T Zone. The way to use this product is to lightly sweep the edge of the powder puff across the powder, blow on the powder puff to remove the excess powder, pat the puff on the T Zone, and then turn the puff over and use the side that didn't have powder and blend the powder into your skin. You'll only need a little bit...one sweep is enough. It's worth trying if you have combination skin and occasional breakouts.

Is it just me or does it really have MINERAL OIL?!?!
That clogs pores, am I wrong?

I think when I wear this I get shine free for an hour, but then the oil from mineral oil in the ingredients shows up...

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i totally love the packaging w/ the mirror. i love this powder because it doesnt make my skin breakout and controls my oil and shine. i use it on top of maybelline shine-free liquid makeup. i only have to reapply after p.e. and then im set for the rest of the day. i also noticed, like other reviewers, that the blue tint sometimes shows up so im gonna try to apply with a brush and see how that works out. overall, its a pretty damn good powder for only $5

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I used to love this product like crazy, but I've moved on. But there were a lot of things I liked about this product. Mainly the packaging. It looks really cute and is not too big. Even though the container is now empty, I keep it for the lovely mirror. Also, I found the oil absorbing aspect to be fantastic. It really did do the job... But only on areas with little oil (mainly my cheeks). It made people think I had a perfectly smooth complexion (while that's not too far from the truth :D). However, I had to be super-careful on areas that were very oily like my eyelids and nose. I used a brush, instead of the included puff, and often times my nose and eyelids would be slightly blue. The lasting time wasn't all that great. It stayed pretty for a few hours and then I would begin shining again. Overall, the product was good. Even on my dark skin, it looked really nice.

I really do like this product. I have very fair skin and I use this to give me that matte look and evens out my skin color(if you can believe that). I feel it makes my skin look ten times better. I also love the cute tiny carrying case and the price is pretty agreeable with just about 7 to 8 dollars(don't let the tiny stature fool you, this stuff can really last)However, I don't know how this would look on women with darker features. It might wash you out.

It works well, but be careful! Too much makes your face look chalky and feel dry. I really love the case though... a neat idea.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

i have seen many people complain about it being blue on the skin. But it is only blue if you use too much.
I apply this with a brush instead of the puff that it comes with. i keep it in my purse at all times

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

yuck yuck, left my skin with a blue white cast and didn't keep it oily free for even an hour..don't waste your money.

I bought this, in spite of having reservations about the baby blue powder. I have mixed feelings about this product. The packaging is adorable, it's a little round disc w/a little round mirror and a sepaerate compartment for the little round sponge. However, the product itself takes too much work. If you are not completely pale, the powder shows and you have to blend like a maniac. It takes forever and if you get impatient, you end up rubbing your foundation off. It does eliminate shine for a good bit, but I prefer using other pressed powders, like NYC. Those are sooo cheap and eliminate shine like nothing else.I won't buy this again, but the packaging is too cute.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

the packaging is really cute and convenient first of all. as for the powder itself, i have very oily skin esp. in teh summer. also i get red very very easily, again esp. int eh summer. the blue powder really worked for the redness, and i actually WELCOME teh paleness for a change. the only negative thinga bout this is the fact that i had to reapply it twice in teh space of about 4 hours - however, i cant really blame the powder, only my oily skin. buy this product!!