China Glaze Seduce Me

China Glaze Seduce Me
Seduce Me

4.6

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Beautiful color that can pass as work friendly to a sultry night out. I'm not into red np's that much but I saw this color and loved it at first sight. This is a blue based dark red that really looks nice on my short nails/NW20 skin. This is a pure creamy color with no special effects ie: glitter, pearl,or sparkles. So pretty for the fall and winter season. I, on the other hand, love the skinny brush. The skinny brush works so nice for my short nails.

on 9/6/2010 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I adore this color! It's so pretty, I saw it at Sally's and knew I had to have it. I'd call it a blue-toned raspberry sort of color, very flattering on my skintone and I can see it working for a lot of people.
What impressed me the most about this polish was the color payoff. I find that China Glaze polishes, while beautiful in color, apply very thin and streaky. With other colors like Tempest I have to apply three coats before it gets to the bottle color. With Seduce Me, after only two coats the color looks amazing, very rich and true to the bottle color.
The only con I can think of is that the brush is a bit skinny for my taste, I had to use quite a few strokes to cover my entire nail. I'm not a fan of the giant rectangle brushes that some companies are using, but if it was a bit thicker I would be more happy.
Overall I'm extremely impressed with this color, and I would happily buy it again and again.

on 6/12/2010 8:12:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

One of my favorites! Looks really dramatic with my pale skin. But I think this is one of those colors that would look good on anybody. So to anyone who's thinking of getting this polish...it's totally worth it!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

i love this red! lots of blue tone to this. applies great and 3 coats gives a nice opaque finish. even wo a top coat, this is pretty shiny. no shimmer, pure creme.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I agree with socialdreamer's comment about this being blue based. Its a comment I made about Evening Seduction. I am cool toned, and brown based colours make my old hands look even older!

This is a lovely colour, and it does look very different under articificial light. But nice different!

China Glaze is not an inexpensive option in the UK, its about 8 (if you can get it). But its a decent size of bottle, and the two shades I have are terrific and nice quality, so I would buy this colour again, I would buy my other shade again, and well hell! I think I might even treat myself to a bottle of Ruby Pumps!

This is a very pretty red that complements my NW20 skin tone (: Fairly good in terms of wear and chipping!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Sexy. Two men complimented my polish in one day..including a (straight!) man who noticed that it "complemented my skin-tone well", which is NW15-20 in winter. I liked the consistency; less goopy than Essie but with a nice color payoff. Would def repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This colour is FABULOUS!!!! I usually wear it on my toes and I get compliments on it like crazy. Its a very deep aubergine/red kind of colour. You get that deep purple red tinge to it, and it is just dark, deep and lovely. Another of my fave colours by CHG.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

This color is interesting. Its sort of like looking into a deep pool of redwine, sometimes its nearly blood black and sometimes its red and sometimes its berry and so on. Inside this looks very vampy but in sunlight its more of a creamy raspberry. Complex, pretty, applies well.

on 6/16/2009 12:26:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

It's a great warm raspberry color. Very similar to My Throne For A Cranberry Scone. I suspect this would be a great color red for most people.

Popular Polishes